MAC Cosmetics Superslick Liquid Liner

Filtered by age: 19-24
MAC Cosmetics Superslick Liquid Liner
Superslick Liquid LinerSuperslick Liquid Liner

3.4

It's very easy to apply and it doesn't budge when you put it on, but GEEZ it flakes off. It also clumps up sometimes, but it just really annoyed me more that it flakes in clumps, too. I like liquidlast liner A LOT more even if it's harder to apply.

on 10/1/2010 10:01:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love love love these liners. I first got Desires and Devices (the dark green one). It was amazing. Beautiful colour. The brush is excellent, which makes the application so easy. The staying power is excellent. It makes me go back to MAC and bought Defiantly Feline (the brown bronze one), which I love as well! Good stuff! Shame it's limited edition.

Hi!
Pros:
-smudge proof (but you need to apply a primer first)
-staying power 100% (but you need to apply a primer first)
Cons:
-Expensive for a little quantity 1.8 ml, because it will eventually dry up even if you don't finish it

I will definitely purchase it again because of the quality. Even though it's expensive, I will still purchase it, because the other liquid eyeliners I've tried doesn't stay long even with a primer. :)

on 5/16/2011 10:16:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Man this doesn't come off. It's a runny liquid packed with glitter - don't really know where the pigment comes from, cause after the first or second swipe (before re-dipping, which I find necessary) it just lays down chunks of glitter bound together by something as clear as water. And then it dries to a tight and oppressive living hell. Well ok, it's not that bad. It stays on all day and night, times three, smudge-proof and budge-proof and bullet-proof and in a nutshell, when all else fails, this is still going strong. So it goes on wet and sticky, which is a little off-putting, but then it forms a kind of extremely strong film, which keeps it from moving and fading. Careful where you place it, because it clings to fine lines and tiny creases like no other. Now for color payoff, I have mixed feelings. It sure looks impressive on, with all that shine and gleam, but to this day I'm still in doubt about wether it's the glitter or the color that does it all. I have it in Nocturnal (silver), and when worn on its own it just looks like an off-white glittery paste. But I've also tried it over color, and I think that's an even worse idea. Over black for example (yes, I, like so many others, had tried out that Black Swan look for Halloween), it doesn't stand out at all - it just turns the black color more glittery, and it leaves a sort of odd transparent trace behind, which looks more like saliva, rather than a coherent and purposeful silver line. Oh well! Worked great for my costume and that's all I needed it for. Plus another time I used it on my lashes instead of white mascara, for another costume look. Yeah, don't try that. You'll want to shoot yourself in the eye to take it off, otherwise no oil/water/nuclear cleanser will.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

It acts as a weird kind of mascara if the wand gets to close to my eyelashes, but it STAYS ON. The gold is a beautiful shade and the grey is really light so just check the color you buy.

on 9/10/2011 7:32:00 PM

this is the best liquid eyeliner ever! the pen makes it so easy to apply. its perfect for beginners, people that want to save time, and just people that like easy to apply, great prodcuts! i have it in black, and i just love it. its so black, it doesnt flake or fade, and its easy to get a thin, precise line, its easy to thicken the line, and its easy to wing it out a bit. its just perfect! i def recommend this!

on 12/19/2011 7:27:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

An upside to this product, and I only got to try black is that it stays on for a very long amount of time. I had it on for all day and had a sample swipe on my hand that is still there. There is no smudging and it goes on very easily in one swipe

Downsides to this product is definitely the price - maybe it is because I am a person who looks for a good eyeliner that does all this at a cheaper cost. And that it takes its sweet time to actually dry - I tend to blink after I apply my liner's and hate getting it all over my lids because of that and it not drying quickly.

on 12/21/2011 4:19:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I really like this eye liner. Its smudge proof, stays on all day and easy to remove at night. The only down side to this is the applicator - I feel like its too thick and short to get a precise application. But other than that, one of the worthwhile eye liners out there!

on 1/22/2012 7:44:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I was lucky enough to grab a bargain on ebay after hearing so many positive reviews on this liner. I got it for a bit more than 10 bucks (including shipping). What I love about this product: (1) does not smudge (2) precision of the brush - can draw thin and thick lines with ease (3) durability. However I do not adore the packaging - it looks alright but the plastic packaging feels somewhat cheap and flimsy (even compared to my bloom liquid eyeliner). That aside, I like the application and the brush.

However, I don't think I would repurchase unless if I can grab another bargain somewhere. I probably wouldn't pay more for it than what I did.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love the consistency on this product, and I find it more consistent than Stila's (maybe because I tried on the "try me" version of it). The brush allows you to make precise lining and doesnt smudge at all! Although it does get flaky at the end of the day. It dries quickly, and you can easily remove it by rubbing them with water. Me likey!