Avon Outspoken by Fergie

Avon Outspoken by Fergie

3.3

Elegant & refreshing perfume . one of my favourite Avon scents this summer. the staying
power is amazing it lingers in my clothes for days

on 6/8/2016 9:48:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

Got this due to the fragrance notes, tuberose and leather, and it was on sale. This is yet again another cheap Avon fragrance. High pitched and takes forever to calm down on the skin. The alcohol content in this smells very high and the scent overall smells like a cheap cleaner or cheap air freshener. I can't detect the tuberose since it's being overpowered by the berry notes. The leather is undetectable and being a fan of leather fragrances like Caron's Tabac Blond and Chanel's Cuir de Russie, I was hoping for a fun quick fix but it was not to be. The original asking price of this, of almost $35, seems a bit much for such poor quality so thankfully I got this on sale for around $13. Wouldn't buy again.

To Read all 46 Reviews, Login or Join

This perfume is really a great find. A friend of mine, who happens to be an Avon representative, gave me a sample of this and I immediately knew I would be buying it. It smells far more expensive than it actually is, and the bottle is also very cute.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

It's a different kinda perfume for Avon i'd say - a bit sassy and very empowered woman kinda feel to it...almost masculine at times.

I recently did a full review on my YouTube channel - check it out

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Bought this as a gift for my best friend and she loved it, really cute packaging and she smelled so good.. ;) I bought it on www.youravon.com/trender

on 2/27/2013 7:02:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Love this fragrance!

A headache inducing tuberose. Pass.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Top notes of the perfume refresh us with frozen black currant, starfruit and wild saffron, standing in contrast with gentle aromas of the heart. Floral nuances of tuberose, jasmine and passionflower dance together in a passionate and sensual way, while seducing base notes of ebony, leather and vetiver.

I prefer this in the rollerball, as the bottle is not a spray, so u must use your hands, and then u get perfume oil on you.. yuck! but the scent is nice and girly, but like u feel powerful when u wear it lol idk... i like the "intense" version too!! a great addition to their celeb collections

On my skin, Outspoken has no detectable tuberose or leather. All I get is the fruit notes mostly star fruit and black currant. On my skin this smells EXACTLY like Incanto Dream (according to Frangrantica Incanto Dream also has black current and passion fruit). Actually, the lasting power of this scent is incredible. It lasted on me well over 6 hours with just 2 sprays. While I like this perfume, mostly fruity scents are not my cup of tea, so I wouldn't repurchase.

It amazes me that Avon has been around so long when they constantly play it safe. I gave Outspoken 3's across the board. Nothing special about it at all. A safe, uninteresting scent, average packaging.... just average . I gave my bottle away .

Popular Fragrances