Jordana Color Effects Bright Powder Eyeshadow

Jordana Color Effects Bright Powder Eyeshadow

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

People should be checking these out! I can't understand why there are so few reviews on this product because it's really great. I have this in Purple and it's a beautiful metallic pink-toned purple very true to the color you see & very pigmented. I hate when shadows have glitter and this one is shimmery without any glitter. It's a domed, baked-style shadow. It's easy to blend but will blend away if too vigorous. As a comparison, I find these more pigmented & easier to blend than NYX shadows. I think these are pretty solid shadows, I only wish they were more readily available. Also, at 4g, you're getting a very fair amount of product. The packaging is bulky but very sturdy--I've dropped mine many times and never had anything break.

on 4/25/2011 12:19:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

i purchased this on from cherryculture for 2.99$ I purchased the "Green - yellow - orang " colors.
The color is very true to the color in the pot, theye all bright, pigmented, and has shimmer in it.
The colors is very blendable but not lasting ... i have to use a mixingmedum to mak it stay .. or a eyeshadwo base

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I purchased this on a whim from cherryculture as they were advertising them as a new product.. and for 3$... I thought why not. I am not disappointed. I purchased the "Green" color. First, they are larger than your average eyeshadow, so you're getting quite a bit of product for your $. The color is very true to the color in the pot, the green is bright, pigmented, not chalky at all and has a very smooth beautiful shimmer to it. It reminds me a lot of MAC's Swimming.
The color goes on smooth and is very blendable with out being too soft. I am going back for the other colors.

Top Rated Eye Shadow