MAC Viva Glam Gaga Lipglass

MAC Viva Glam Gaga Lipglass
Viva Glam Gaga LipglassMac Viva Gaga LipglassMac Viva Gaga Lipglass

4.2

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I got a vintage BNIB of Gaga Lustre lipstick i love this! Adult film star lol I loved that "trashy Barbie" comment too. This color is amazing it's a pale pale pastel mod 60s pink. The Lawrence welk champagne ladies would be smiling down seeing this. They don't make 'em like they used to I've got a vintage BNIB cyndi on order too (from eBay). I wish they would bring back these cool colors for another run. Gaga #2 was my fave til it turn'd. I think a pale lip with a simple winged liner looks classy nothing screams cheap hooker more than smeared makeup so I always make sure to keep my MU crisp & fresh. No migrating down my cheeks lol. Looking like you were just crying so isn't cool so waterproof eyeliner is essential whatever color it is.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I got swept up in the hype (Lady Gaga was huge at the time) and bought the lipglass and lipstick. The lipglass is better than the lipstick, in my opinion. The formula is great, it's the typical creamy, shiny lipglass. I like the red handwriting on the tube. Where it goes wrong for me is the color. To me it seems that this would only look good on fair skinned or very fair skinned complexions. For olive and yellow toned skin, I don't think this would look good. It looks off on me, and I have a yellow toned, MAC NC25 Asian skin. I have tried using this to lighten darker lipsticks, but it still looks off.

on 7/3/2013 11:17:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is a bubblegum color that settles into the lips and makes them look dry after a while. It's a fun color, but not one that really works for me. I have to use it so sparingly that it might as well be another color. I won't be replacing it when it runs out, or looking for a similar color in the future.

This color looks as though it would work well for olive/tan skin, but I couldn't get it to work with my freckled NW10 skin.

I really wish they'd bring this gloss back. Its a beautiful color and soo much nicer than the Nicki one!

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

Indian, NC40-42, dark brown eyes, black hair, for reference. I love anything Viva Glam. That being said, the reviewer below who used the words 'trashy Barbie' really made me laugh. I hate to say it but that's how this cool toned milky light pink looks on me! I really cannot wear it alone, but I will definitely use it up. I think for me it will do best to tone down or add dimension to darker pink/purple lipsticks (i.e., Tarina Tarantino's Candy Jar, Victoria's Secret 'Perfect Kiss.'

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Smallest tube of lipgloss I own! I couldn't believe it was so pricey for such a small amount. But anyway, the color is pretty and it lasts a long time on my lips b/c it's really thick and pigmented. Not my absolute fave gloss ever, but I'll use it up!

on 2/23/2012 1:19:00 PM

I am completely obsessed with this color. I wore it to my cousins wedding with purple toned eye makeup and I wanted to use a color on my lips that would make my eyes pop and this color really did the trick. I must say this color looks better on people who have more of a pink color pigments on their skin. It glides on really nicely and yes it's a bit sticky so it can get gross after a while... But it doesn't matter because the color is gorgeous!!

on 1/29/2012 2:32:00 PM

STAY AWAY IF YOU WANT A NATURAL LOOK

I'm disappointed with this color. I've purchased Mac's lipglass before and I thought this was a shade that would be compatible with my fair skin and natural blonde/golden hair but NO. This looks way to barbie doll trashy to wear. Does not look natural. I rushed and bought this without trying on, and I regret that!

I do think this would look lovely on a cool toned woman with darker hair and smokey eye. Just not for my coloring.

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

I absolutely adore this lip gloss! It makes a statement but it's not too over the top. It looks gorgeous with a smoky eye or neutral make up. Describing the color is a bit of a challenge- it's definitely pink, but I think there's a bit of a lilac undertone in there. It's very subtle. What makes me love this product even more is that all of the money spent on it goes straight to charity!

on 11/11/2011 2:18:00 AM

I LOVE THIS LIPGLOSS!!! I wore it today with nude/brown eye shadow and it looked awesome! My favorite right now!