4.2

package quality

price range

Reviews

6 years ago

I got swept up in the hype (Lady Gaga was huge at the time) and bought the lipglass and lipstick. The lipglass is better than the lipstick, in my opinion. The formula is great, it's the typical creamy, shiny lipglass. I like the red handwriting on the tube. Where it goes wrong for me is the color. To me it seems that this would only look good on fair skinned or very fair skinned complexions. For olive and yellow toned skin, I don't think this would look good. It looks off on me, and I have a yellow toned, MAC NC25 Asian skin. I have tried using this to lighten darker lipsticks, but it still looks off.

About reviewer (42 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinAcne-prone, Other, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

7 years ago

This is a bubblegum color that settles into the lips and makes them look dry after a while. It's a fun color, but not one that really works for me. I have to use it so sparingly that it might as well be another color. I won't be replacing it when it runs out, or looking for a similar color in the future. This color looks as though it would work well for olive/tan skin, but I couldn't get it to work with my freckled NW10 skin.

About reviewer (110 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

7 years ago

I really wish they'd bring this gloss back. Its a beautiful color and soo much nicer than the Nicki one!

About reviewer (10 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

7 years ago

Indian, NC40-42, dark brown eyes, black hair, for reference. I love anything Viva Glam. That being said, the reviewer below who used the words 'trashy Barbie' really made me laugh. I hate to say it but that's how this cool toned milky light pink looks on me! I really cannot wear it alone, but I will definitely use it up. I think for me it will do best to tone down or add dimension to darker pink/purple lipsticks (i.e., Tarina Tarantino's Candy Jar, Victoria's Secret 'Perfect Kiss.'

About reviewer (34 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Olive, Warm

HairBlack, Curly, Fine

8 years ago

Smallest tube of lipgloss I own! I couldn't believe it was so pricey for such a small amount. But anyway, the color is pretty and it lasts a long time on my lips b/c it's really thick and pigmented. Not my absolute fave gloss ever, but I'll use it up!

About reviewer (41 reviews)

SkinNormal, Olive

HairBrunette

8 years ago

I am completely obsessed with this color. I wore it to my cousins wedding with purple toned eye makeup and I wanted to use a color on my lips that would make my eyes pop and this color really did the trick. I must say this color looks better on people who have more of a pink color pigments on their skin. It glides on really nicely and yes it's a bit sticky so it can get gross after a while... But it doesn't matter because the color is gorgeous!!

About reviewer (132 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

EyesHazel

8 years ago

STAY AWAY IF YOU WANT A NATURAL LOOK I'm disappointed with this color. I've purchased Mac's lipglass before and I thought this was a shade that would be compatible with my fair skin and natural blonde/golden hair but NO. This looks way to barbie doll trashy to wear. Does not look natural. I rushed and bought this without trying on, and I regret that! I do think this would look lovely on a cool toned woman with darker hair and smokey eye. Just not for my coloring.

About reviewer (129 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

8 years ago

I absolutely adore this lip gloss! It makes a statement but it's not too over the top. It looks gorgeous with a smoky eye or neutral make up. Describing the color is a bit of a challenge- it's definitely pink, but I think there's a bit of a lilac undertone in there. It's very subtle. What makes me love this product even more is that all of the money spent on it goes straight to charity!

About reviewer (38 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Curly, Other

8 years ago

I LOVE THIS LIPGLOSS!!! I wore it today with nude/brown eye shadow and it looked awesome! My favorite right now!

About reviewer (55 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair

8 years ago

The color is obviouvsly gorgeous.Lipglasses arn't really my thing they are sticky which makes them stay and hold longer but, i have long hair and it always gets stuck when I wear lipglass. This is the only lipglass I own now because of the color!

About reviewer (299 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair