Garnier Moisture Rescue Lightweight UV Lotion SPF 15 [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
Garnier Moisture Rescue Lightweight UV Lotion SPF 15 [DISCONTINUED]

3.9

Active Ingredients: Ensulizole 1.5% Octinoxate 7.5% Other Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerine, Triethanolmine, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Water, Allantoin, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Titanium Dioxide, Steric Acid, PEG-100 Stearate, Dimethiconol, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Tetrasodium EDTA, Aluminum Hydroxide, Palmitic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance, Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Butylphenyl, Methylpropional, 694327 22, F.I.L. B11535/3 [September 6, 2010]

on 12/25/2012 10:32:00 PM

OK, so my experience with this moisturizer has been good and bad. I bought this at a local CVS because it was 50% off and I was in need of a moisturizer ASAP. When I first applied this onto my face I felt this weird sensation which was weird because I personally do not have sensitive skin. I was worried that the moisturizer would break my skin out but I've been using it for a couple of days now and it hasn't caused any type of reaction. The 'sensation' has stopped now that my skin is getting used to it. The scent is pleasant and the texture of it on my skin is not bad either. It's not the most lightweight moisturizer but it's certainly not heavy on the skin. One good thing about it is that it's turned out to be a GREAT primer for my makeup! My foundation will run on smooth and cover up any blemishes and acne scars without making that area of the skin appear dry. Unfortunately, I don't think I'm going to buy this product again only because I'm searching for a really lightweight moisturizer and this just doesn't cut it for me. The packaging is nice since it has a pump.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I have acne prone oily skin and use tretinoin cream at night so I needed an oil free moisturizer w/ spf for the day time. This moisturizer is great, it provides the correct amount of moisture. Not too greasy, not too dry. It has not given me any breakouts and has a nice scent. Although I prefer the gel-cream version of this because it has a thicker consistency and I personally think my face likes that one a tad better. I use the lotion during the humid months here in the south and will return to the gel cream during colder months.

on 6/29/2011 11:53:00 PM

I really like this product, because it does exactly what it claims to do, it's super lightweight and moisturizing for a sunscreen (spf 15). I have moderate acne, so i don't know if this product is causing any flare ups in my skin, but i really love the cucumber fresh scent this product gives off and it gives your skin that dewy glowly look. Overall i really like this product!

on 1/9/2011 4:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

I have ONE mayor gripe about this: It makes me shiny. This is the kind of product that at the end of the day, makes you look like you could fry a potato on your face. I use it on my neck to give it a "glow". I think maybe its the sunscreen. Otherwise it is lightweight, dissapears quickly, doesn't break me out, moisturizes decently, and at least has some SPF. I must mention it smells STRONGLY of sunscreen.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This is a fabulous moisturizer from the drugstore. It's perfect for people with oily or combination skin. This goes on very light and dries quickly. It has a light cucumber scent that fades quickly. I like that it does't break me out. It has SPF and you get a generous amount for the price. It also enjoy the pump. It may not be good for those with dry skin. It probably won't be moisturizing enough. I would definitely repurchase this product.

on 9/25/2010 3:49:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

This is a great moisturizer!!! It controls oil, tightens pores, doesn't break me out, has SPF, smells great, and to top it off, is incredibly cheap!

Edit: The fragrance irritated my face when I had a breakout. Won't be purchasing again.

on 9/23/2010 3:41:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

I really like this lotion because it's light and smells great. This is a great summer moisturizer, however, if you have combo skin like I do then it is not as moisturizing in the winter. I mix this with Eucerin original cream and apply it to my cheeks. I also have sensitive skin and it doesn't break me out or sting my skin. I think this is because it has different ingredients than other spf creams. This replaces my HG Oil of Olay Sensitive Skin lotion, which was starting to break me out and sting my skin. I am going to try the gel cream from this line next.

Popular Moisturizers