Garnier Moisture Rescue Lightweight UV Lotion SPF 15 [DISCONTINUED]

Garnier Moisture Rescue Lightweight UV Lotion SPF 15 [DISCONTINUED]

3.0

Price: $

Price: $

Active Ingredients: Ensulizole 1.5% Octinoxate 7.5% Other Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerine, Triethanolmine, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Water, Allantoin, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Titanium Dioxide, Steric Acid, PEG-100 Stearate, Dimethiconol, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Tetrasodium EDTA, Aluminum Hydroxide, Palmitic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance, Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Butylphenyl, Methylpropional, 694327 22, F.I.L. B11535/3 [September 6, 2010]

on 1/19/2012 12:53:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I have been using this for 2 months now. First i liked it so much! it felt light weight. Now however i have a different impression. It always feels sticky on my face, it burns my eyes like CRAZY because of the spf/
The worst part, i think this is breaking me out ? ? mayber i dont know but i have breakouts every so often and it might be due to this ...\

on 3/27/2011 6:22:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Even though this product is oil free, it left me more greasy than any other moisturizer I've tried. I'd put it on and then 2-3 hours later, my t-zone was an oil slick. The scent is light and unoffensive though, and the pump dispensed almost the perfect amount for me every time. I'm sad but I will not be repurchasing and I actually gave it away to a friend, simply because it turned my face into a greaseball.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

HG HG HG!!!!! I saw the new moisture rescue line in magazines and was so happy that a new product from a drugstore did not cost $20 and Im so pleased with the quality this easily could sell for over 20 easily. It comes in a generous 4.5 with a pump for 7 bucks. I was more excited about trying the SPF formula cause I wear one everyday before I apply my makeup.This soaks in like a dream I already knew the first time I put this on my face that it was a very good one! It just felt different when putting it on. It did not feel heavy, my face just felt really good like as if I had given it a nice refreshing glass of water. It was like my face really needed it.It's hard to explain. And what I liked It is not a strong scent and I actually really like it a light cucumber scent. I love the pump bottle. I use about 2 small pumps to cover my whole face. It does not leave a white mask at all.I have tried Garnier products before a while ago and was dissapointed with them.This is a winner though!!! A new staple in my skincare routine >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>EDIT hmm idk Im not liking this as much as I though.This is to greasy for me and yucky so I have only been using one small pump of this idk how well this would keep up with me in the summer if this under my makeup.A few hours after my usual makeup application my face is more shiny and greasy with this.I'm not giving up on this yet I'm just going to use a smaller amount but I will be looking for something else for when the weather gets warmer.I wonder if the other one they have without the spf would be better suited for me.I can't belive they claim this is good under makeup. I would say if you have very dry skin maybe.I will continue using this occasonally if I get to dried out from my acne treatments since this didnt burn or sting my face. Im dropping this from a 5 overall rating to 3 now

on 9/9/2010 11:18:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I was a bit skeptical about this moisturizer as I'm not familiar with the Garnier line of face products, but I really needed something to moisturize my face and I really didn't feel like spending $20 on yet another lackluster moisturizer. Needless to say, I'm pretty impressed by this one. Not only is the price right (I think it's about $7 at Wal-Mart), but it's also works quite well. The smell is amazing (very clean and fresh) and I love the cooling sensation. I've found that it really moisturizes throughout the day and doesn't try up in certain places. If everything else in the Garnier line is this good, I'm buying it all!