Garnier Moisture Rescue Lightweight UV Lotion SPF 15 [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by eye Color : Green
Garnier Moisture Rescue Lightweight UV Lotion SPF 15 [DISCONTINUED]

3.9

Active Ingredients: Ensulizole 1.5% Octinoxate 7.5% Other Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerine, Triethanolmine, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Water, Allantoin, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Titanium Dioxide, Steric Acid, PEG-100 Stearate, Dimethiconol, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Tetrasodium EDTA, Aluminum Hydroxide, Palmitic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance, Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Butylphenyl, Methylpropional, 694327 22, F.I.L. B11535/3 [September 6, 2010]

on 4/18/2013 5:18:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I used this moisturizer for quite a while and really liked it. When they say its lightweight, they mean it! It is such a nice lightweight cream with a fresh scent. It leaves your face feeling refreshed and moisturized but not oily. It also has spf 15 with is great.
The bottles is a good size and the pump has a lock, perfect for travel.
I don't think this gave me any issues with my acne.

I bought this after purchasing the gel version, I needed a moisturizer with SPF for a holiday I was going on and although I absolutely love the gel version - it does not have SPF. So I tried this one out, I don't LOVE this. But it is nice, and I would probably purchase it again for another holiday if I ever run out. I like the packaging as the pump has a lock, which is perfect for throwing in your suitcase.

on 11/12/2012 4:08:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I really love this moisturizer! I started using the Gel/Cream moisturizer last winter (which I also love) and picked this up in the spring when I saw it on the shelf. I loved that it had SPF, though I do wish it was higher. This moisturizer feels great on my skin. Very lightweight - yet moisturizing - and does give a bit of a cool, refreshed feeling (but not in that synthetic menthol-y type way). It doesn't irritate my moderately sensitive skin at all, seems to give my skin the perfect amount of moisture in that it never makes my skin look or feel oily at all, and I never have any dryness. It's light enough that it helps my foundation and other makeup stay put. It's very affordable and comes in an attractive bottle with a pump. And a little goes a long way! I will definitely repurchase.

on 9/26/2012 11:12:00 AM

I love this moisturizer, I use it every day under my makeup. I have dry, acne-prone skin and this helps with the dryness without breaking me out. It has a subtle scent and doesn't feel heavy or sticky on.

Wonderful moisturizer! I use this moisturizer in the mornings during winter. It gives so much moisture without the grease! Love, love, love!

on 1/4/2012 1:34:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Perfect morning treatment w/both a heavy enough moisturizer for winter (in Florida) and spf too. Inexpensive enough so I can slather face, neck and back of hands without a care!

on 7/11/2011 9:53:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This lotion is awful made my face feel sticky.

on 4/25/2011 12:55:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've been using this along with the other Moisture Rescue products. I use this under another anti-aging day cream. What I like about this is that it's lightweight, but is able to boost the moisture content of my skin, without irritating my allergy eyes. It's also really nice it has an SPF; I'll take all I can get. Plus you get a lot of product a a very reasonable price.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

There are certain days when this product works wonders for me, but some days it can tend to backfire. I have normal-to-oily skin, and on the days my skin is oily, this product only makes it worse. It's currently my only daytime moisturizer and I'm looking for something else that works better. When I first apply it in the morning it generally looks fine, but after a few hours, oil from my skin accumulates and I look like a greaseball. It's great for the days my skin is more normal, but I gave 4 stars for the slightly-excessive oiliness of this product.

on 3/24/2011 10:35:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I really wanted to like this facial lotion! The first time I used this moisturizer my skin felt great and the smell wasn't too strong, and I liked that it had built in SPF, but it felt a bit tacky after I applied it and made my T-zone look oily. The next day though I woke up and my skin was red, blotchy, itchy, and irritated along my jawline, patches of my cheeks, and areas of my forehead. I have sensative skin so I guess this just isn't for me. I'm going to switch to Cetaphil and hope that's better for my sensative skin.