Garnier Moisture Rescue Lightweight UV Lotion SPF 15 [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Garnier Moisture Rescue Lightweight UV Lotion SPF 15 [DISCONTINUED]

Active Ingredients: Ensulizole 1.5% Octinoxate 7.5% Other Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerine, Triethanolmine, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Water, Allantoin, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Titanium Dioxide, Steric Acid, PEG-100 Stearate, Dimethiconol, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Tetrasodium EDTA, Aluminum Hydroxide, Palmitic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance, Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Butylphenyl, Methylpropional, 694327 22, F.I.L. B11535/3 [September 6, 2010]

on 3/19/2012 12:02:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

I really like this product. My skin is pretty nice, I have a few pores here and there that are slightly enlarged around the sides of my nose, and the occasional hormonal pimple, but that's about it. I have normal/dry-in-winter-skin and can get a little oily on my nose during the day. This is my go-to moisturizer. It is light enough to use under make up but moisturizing enough to make a difference, plus it's got the added bonus of SPF. It's also 99.9% oil free. I DO wish that it came with some sort of anti-aging (like antioxidants or retinol or something) goodies in the ingredients. The bottle lasts FOREVER so I do think it's a great buy. The packaging is pretty standard, but once you get to the end of the bottle you have to take the top off and use the pump straw thing to dish out the rest at the bottom. Overall, I like this as a standard daily moisturizer, and I will continue to re-purchase.

I find it very hard to find a good facial moisturizer for my combination skin. I get very oily in my T-zone but dry and flaky on my cheeks. I have had disappointing results with a lot of department store moisturizers, mainly that they are either too greasy or they don't give enough moisture to my skin. This is the perfect medium for me. It smells nice, absorbs quickly into the skin and leaves my skin soft and moisturized. Sometimes in the winter when my skin gets extra dry and my flakes still show through, I will just put on some serum first and I'm good to go :) Love this and will definitely continue to purchase!

on 8/1/2011 1:18:00 AM

This is a great moisturizer. I have oily skin, and it does not feel greasy at all. Very lightweight and sinks into skin :)

Really really oily...it makes your skin look pretty shiny. I don't think it works too well with acne prone skin. Not my favorite at all...

on 1/31/2011 11:32:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

LOOOOOVE this moisturizer! My skin is sensitive, combination, and very fair. Normally, any moisturizer with SPF of any amount breaks me out, so for awhile I was using a moisturizer with none (shame on me, I know!) so when I found this moisturizer I was ecstatic! It comes in a fairly large bottle, has a pump, is lightly scented (a sort of fruity scent, a lot of people say like cucumber, but I think its more of a green apple/kiwi smell? Almost like sour, but in a good way), and gives my skin just enough moisture for during the day. It was an excellent purchase and I plan on repurchasing over and over, although I believe this bottle will last me forever!

on 1/21/2011 11:20:00 AM

I have always used Olay moisturizer, this is literally the only other moisturizer I like. Excellent moisturizing if you do not have dry skin- mine runs on the combo/oily side. SPF 15 is necessary, which this moisturizer has. It does have a light fragrance which is nice, but if you're sensitive to that sort of thing, you may not like it. I don't like how its a pump bottle because there is still some moisturizer left but the pump stops working- nonetheless I think its an awesome bargain for what you are getting, I highly recommend it!!

on 1/13/2011 3:31:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Not quite enough moisture for my winter dried skin, but I'll hold on to this and try it againg in the spring/summer. There is a floral fragrance that lingers for a bit. It's not unpleasant, but if you are sensitive you may want to test it before taking the plunge.

on 11/14/2010 4:01:00 AM

This stuff is amazing. I bought it at Rite Aid because it was on sale and I was in need of a moisturizer. When I got in the car and opened it the first thing I noticed was the smell. It's not too strong but I was worried that the fragrance would irritate my skin. Long story short it hasn't broken me out at all, if anything my breakouts have significantly decreased since I've started using it. I only use one pump and dot it around my face and it gives my skin the perfect amount of moisture.

on 11/3/2010 2:56:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I picked this up at Walmart when it started getting colder outside and my skin had some rough, dry patches. I needed something that would moisturize better than the summer product I had been using and something that would still be lightweight as I can't stand heavy creams and I have to say I got everything I wanted. It is lightweight and great for under makeup but it does as great job of keep my skin nice and quenched - my dry patched cleared up in a couple of days. The packaging is a really pretty green colour with a pump top which twists closed should you need to take it somewhere which I love. I bought this about a month ago and I use it day and night on my face and neck and I am not even halfway through the bottle. I have not experienced any breakouts due to this product. I can't remember what I paid for it but I think it was something like 11 - 12 dollars CAD which is a great price compared to Biore's Skin Preservation Dual Fusion that I had used in the summer (which was about $21 CAD I think). I will definitely be repurchasing this moisturizer when I run out. I recommend this product to anyone who is looking for something more moisturizing for the winter months but does not want something thick and heavy.

Review (10/11/10):
I personally didn't notice a smell. I probably won't unless it's obvious and awful. That's me though.
I've been using this for about the past week. It's a good moisturizer, a little goes a long way, the bottle can "close"/"lock" shut, and I haven't seen a single pimple.

9/19/11: I have since stopped using this. I had clogged pores like no other and got tired of feeling like it did nothing.

Popular Moisturizers