Garnier Moisture Rescue Lightweight UV Lotion SPF 15 [DISCONTINUED]

Garnier Moisture Rescue Lightweight UV Lotion SPF 15 [DISCONTINUED]

3.5

Price: $

Price: $

Active Ingredients: Ensulizole 1.5% Octinoxate 7.5% Other Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerine, Triethanolmine, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Water, Allantoin, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Titanium Dioxide, Steric Acid, PEG-100 Stearate, Dimethiconol, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Tetrasodium EDTA, Aluminum Hydroxide, Palmitic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance, Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Butylphenyl, Methylpropional, 694327 22, F.I.L. B11535/3 [September 6, 2010]

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I bought this at Shoppers Drugmart for $10 and it was on sale too. I see that others bought it cheaper. >_< Hence my 3 for the price.
I have sensitive skin which is prone to blackheads. I was searching for a lightweight moisturizer for the winter and this one was the cheapest. I was afraid that it would irritate my skin because it had fragrance, grape extract, and cucumber extract.

Luckily it didn't...I'm actually surprised that this drugstore brand didn't irritate my skin. It actually made my skin really soft too!

Edit: It no longer works for me! I think it's the spf. It just stays as a layer ontop of my face rather than absorbing. I now have dry patches on my face and it's summer. =.=
In fact, (I shouldn't be doing this...) but it rubs off of my skin after it dries. I don't know if it's just my skin or if spf lotions just don't work for me.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This is a fabulous moisturizer from the drugstore. It's perfect for people with oily or combination skin. This goes on very light and dries quickly. It has a light cucumber scent that fades quickly. I like that it does't break me out. It has SPF and you get a generous amount for the price. It also enjoy the pump. It may not be good for those with dry skin. It probably won't be moisturizing enough. I would definitely repurchase this product.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This product really does moisturize. I have oily skin, and I've had no problems with this. It smells great- it's a light scent. My skin instantly feels better with this on. I haven't had any problems with this and mineral foundation. It does leave my face a bit shiny so you'll probably want to wait a minute to let it soak in. The price of this is also amazing. It was 6 dollars at Target. The only reason I'm not giving this a full 5 is because it doesn't have enough sunscreen in it. I feel like I got a couple of freckles ever since using this. I normally use a better sunscreen from La Roche-Posay, but my skin was becoming dry so I needed a moisturizer. Overall, this is a great buy, and you can't beat the price. Just wear sunscreen over it!

on 9/23/2010 3:41:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

I really like this lotion because it's light and smells great. This is a great summer moisturizer, however, if you have combo skin like I do then it is not as moisturizing in the winter. I mix this with Eucerin original cream and apply it to my cheeks. I also have sensitive skin and it doesn't break me out or sting my skin. I think this is because it has different ingredients than other spf creams. This replaces my HG Oil of Olay Sensitive Skin lotion, which was starting to break me out and sting my skin. I am going to try the gel cream from this line next.