Garnier Moisture Rescue Lightweight UV Lotion SPF 15 [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
Garnier Moisture Rescue Lightweight UV Lotion SPF 15 [DISCONTINUED]

3.6

Active Ingredients: Ensulizole 1.5% Octinoxate 7.5% Other Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerine, Triethanolmine, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Water, Allantoin, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Titanium Dioxide, Steric Acid, PEG-100 Stearate, Dimethiconol, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Tetrasodium EDTA, Aluminum Hydroxide, Palmitic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance, Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Butylphenyl, Methylpropional, 694327 22, F.I.L. B11535/3 [September 6, 2010]

on 6/2/2013 5:13:00 PM

my mom bought this stuff so I tried it out . I have eczema so I needed a good moisturizer. so when I put this on it burned and my face turned red. the smell was good but it did not moisturize. it also took a long time to soak into my skin. I would not recommend this product for dry skin/ sensitive skin.

Nice product. I got this on clearance for $4.25 so gave it a try. Smells really fresh and light, unlike a lot of other moisturizers I've tried. The pump design is very convenient and efficient. SPF 15 is great, although now that it's summer, I have to apply extra sunscreen as I am fair skinned and outside a lot. Not the most moisturizing product, but I have noticed that most day moisturizers with SPF are not super moisturizing. Overall, a nice product at a good price. I would repurchase.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I give this lotion a 3/5 for the following reasons:

what i like about this lotion:
contains SPF 15
consistency
not greasy or oily on skin
inexpensive
nice smell

what i disliked about this lotion:
did not hydrate skin
stung when i put it on
made face red
has added fragrance

on 5/4/2013 5:43:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

First of all, this has a FANTASTIC scent. It smells like apples. It has SPF 15 (but I normally use it at night). It is a light moisturizer so I wouldn't suggest it for people who need thicker creams. It is fairly moisturizing for me, and I enjoy using it.

I LOVE this stuff. I use it in the mornings before foundation. It is really moisturizing and does not leave me feeling greasy like other SPF lotions. Plus, this smells so good.

I hope this isn't being discontinued. I got it at Walgreens on clearance for $4-5, and I haven't really seen it anymore.

on 12/9/2012 2:11:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Ouuuch!
This stuff burned my skin when I first put it on. Overtime I found it to be very moisturizing, so I endured the sting and kept using it. About a week in my skin began to feel tight, like I hadn't moisturized at all. (To the touch it was soft and smooth, but my face felt stretched and abused.)
Will never buy again. Awful experience.

on 10/15/2011 4:43:00 PM

I was honestly not a fan of this while I was using it. I got fired from my job and I am currently attending school and this is what I had left to take care of my skin. It made my skin look and feel super greasy, and on really hot days I felt like it was sliding off my face. On top of all that it randomly started burning my face (to the point where I was in tears with pain and washed my face about 3 times to dull it) and for about 2 days after my skin was so itchy and bumpy. At first I thought it was my new cleanser (The Avalon Organics Vitamin C gel cleanser) but when I used the cleanser with one of my mum's moisturizers I was fine. Will not repurchase, would not repurchase if I loved it anyway because I am trying to boycott companies that still use animal testing (not to sound preachy, it is just a personal preference).

on 10/9/2011 11:04:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

i'm really surprised about all the negative feedback on this because it works wonders for me! i've been using it everyday for months and i don't seem to have any bad side-effects from it. it goes on smoothly and sinks in to my skin by the time i am ready to put on makeup. i'm not sure if i am considered break-out prone, but i do get the occasional annoying pimple. the spot treatment i use is great, but of course is really drying. this lotion helps solve that problem and also smooths out the occasional dry patches i get in the winter. i really love it and would recommend it to anyone who doesn't have super sensitive skin.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

Love this moisturizer! I usually do not stick to one product, but I have with this. I've been using it for about 3 months, and have combination acne prone skin. Flaky and oily. This moisturizer is my favorite out of the MANY I have tried. Lightweight, moisturizes without being greasy or clogging pores. Smells very nice and refreshing, feels cooling and calming on my skin. I enjoy putting this on everyday. Perfect for combo or oily skin, and great for acne prone. Finally a product I don't have to worry about! Even Cetaphil moisturizer was terrible for me - heavy and clogged pores. I trust this one. Great find, try to buy on sale though ;)

on 8/20/2011 7:49:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

what a great find! i bought this on sale because i ran out of my usual SPF moisturizer, and needed something in a pinch. i love it, and will continue to use it. it doesn't break me out or make me oily, it feels "soft" if that makes sense (which is good, as my skin is sometimes a bit irritated after using my Clarisonic), and sinks right in without being heavy. (they didn't like when they dubbed it "lightweight"). it also smells light and fresh, perfect for morning.
and now, the best part (well, other than the SPF protection): it firms my skin slightly. i don't need much firming as it is, so it provides just enough to make me look visibly more awake, and maybe even a bit younger.
finally, as other reviewers have noted, the twist-pump is perfect for travel, sanitation, and providing a true product. will repurchase.
continued >>