Garnier Moisture Rescue Lightweight UV Lotion SPF 15 [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by hair type : Relaxed
Garnier Moisture Rescue Lightweight UV Lotion SPF 15 [DISCONTINUED]

1 review

Active Ingredients: Ensulizole 1.5% Octinoxate 7.5% Other Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerine, Triethanolmine, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Water, Allantoin, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Titanium Dioxide, Steric Acid, PEG-100 Stearate, Dimethiconol, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Tetrasodium EDTA, Aluminum Hydroxide, Palmitic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance, Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Butylphenyl, Methylpropional, 694327 22, F.I.L. B11535/3 [September 6, 2010]

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I have acne prone oily skin and use tretinoin cream at night so I needed an oil free moisturizer w/ spf for the day time. This moisturizer is great, it provides the correct amount of moisture. Not too greasy, not too dry. It has not given me any breakouts and has a nice scent. Although I prefer the gel-cream version of this because it has a thicker consistency and I personally think my face likes that one a tad better. I use the lotion during the humid months here in the south and will return to the gel cream during colder months.

Popular Moisturizers