Garnier Moisture Rescue Lightweight UV Lotion SPF 15 [DISCONTINUED]

Garnier Moisture Rescue Lightweight UV Lotion SPF 15 [DISCONTINUED]

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

Active Ingredients: Ensulizole 1.5% Octinoxate 7.5% Other Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerine, Triethanolmine, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Water, Allantoin, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Titanium Dioxide, Steric Acid, PEG-100 Stearate, Dimethiconol, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Tetrasodium EDTA, Aluminum Hydroxide, Palmitic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance, Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Butylphenyl, Methylpropional, 694327 22, F.I.L. B11535/3 [September 6, 2010]

on 5/4/2013 5:43:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

First of all, this has a FANTASTIC scent. It smells like apples. It has SPF 15 (but I normally use it at night). It is a light moisturizer so I wouldn't suggest it for people who need thicker creams. It is fairly moisturizing for me, and I enjoy using it.

on 4/18/2013 5:18:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I used this moisturizer for quite a while and really liked it. When they say its lightweight, they mean it! It is such a nice lightweight cream with a fresh scent. It leaves your face feeling refreshed and moisturized but not oily. It also has spf 15 with is great.
The bottles is a good size and the pump has a lock, perfect for travel.
I don't think this gave me any issues with my acne.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

Love this moisturizer! I usually do not stick to one product, but I have with this. I've been using it for about 3 months, and have combination acne prone skin. Flaky and oily. This moisturizer is my favorite out of the MANY I have tried. Lightweight, moisturizes without being greasy or clogging pores. Smells very nice and refreshing, feels cooling and calming on my skin. I enjoy putting this on everyday. Perfect for combo or oily skin, and great for acne prone. Finally a product I don't have to worry about! Even Cetaphil moisturizer was terrible for me - heavy and clogged pores. I trust this one. Great find, try to buy on sale though ;)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

This is probably my HG moisturizer! I have tried so many of them and none of them feel comfortable and lightweight on my skin like this one by Garnier does. I have really dry, sensitive, and acne-prone skin and this moisturizer has been treating my skin really good. I have been using this moisturizer for about 2 months. I have not had any allergic reactions to it, and I feel like my skin is more moisturized and doesn't get dry much anymore. My foundation-both liquid and mineral, glides right over this moisturizer and my face looks superb!
The Garnier Moisture Rescue lotion does have a light scent to it, but it is not bothersome at all, and it dissipates after a few minutes.

I love the pump packaging, and the price of $8.00 makes it a pretty reasonable buy. I like that it contains an SPF of 15, but my only qualm with this moisturizer is that I wish it had a higher SPF content.

Overall, lovely moisturizer and I will repurchase! :)

on 3/3/2011 10:30:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I bought this looking for an alternative to Clean and Clean Soft Day lotion which was discontinued. This did not work out for me. I like the scent and it seemed light enough for my oily skin and had the added bonus of an spf 15 but for some reason I break out every time I use it. I have not been breakout prone for a while so I am not sure what is going on with this product but whenever I use it a get a few small pimples on my chin area. I tried numerous times and always get the same results. Oddly the much thicker and greasier Olay 7 effects cream does not break me out. Oh well, this one is out for me. Will not repurchase.

on 9/9/2010 11:18:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I was a bit skeptical about this moisturizer as I'm not familiar with the Garnier line of face products, but I really needed something to moisturize my face and I really didn't feel like spending $20 on yet another lackluster moisturizer. Needless to say, I'm pretty impressed by this one. Not only is the price right (I think it's about $7 at Wal-Mart), but it's also works quite well. The smell is amazing (very clean and fresh) and I love the cooling sensation. I've found that it really moisturizes throughout the day and doesn't try up in certain places. If everything else in the Garnier line is this good, I'm buying it all!