Garnier Moisture Rescue Lightweight UV Lotion SPF 15 [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
Garnier Moisture Rescue Lightweight UV Lotion SPF 15 [DISCONTINUED]

3.6

Active Ingredients: Ensulizole 1.5% Octinoxate 7.5% Other Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerine, Triethanolmine, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Water, Allantoin, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Titanium Dioxide, Steric Acid, PEG-100 Stearate, Dimethiconol, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Tetrasodium EDTA, Aluminum Hydroxide, Palmitic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance, Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Butylphenyl, Methylpropional, 694327 22, F.I.L. B11535/3 [September 6, 2010]

on 11/12/2012 4:08:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I really love this moisturizer! I started using the Gel/Cream moisturizer last winter (which I also love) and picked this up in the spring when I saw it on the shelf. I loved that it had SPF, though I do wish it was higher. This moisturizer feels great on my skin. Very lightweight - yet moisturizing - and does give a bit of a cool, refreshed feeling (but not in that synthetic menthol-y type way). It doesn't irritate my moderately sensitive skin at all, seems to give my skin the perfect amount of moisture in that it never makes my skin look or feel oily at all, and I never have any dryness. It's light enough that it helps my foundation and other makeup stay put. It's very affordable and comes in an attractive bottle with a pump. And a little goes a long way! I will definitely repurchase.

on 9/26/2012 11:12:00 AM

I love this moisturizer, I use it every day under my makeup. I have dry, acne-prone skin and this helps with the dryness without breaking me out. It has a subtle scent and doesn't feel heavy or sticky on.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

LOVE this moisturizer! it is everything I wanted for my daytime moisturizer.It's very light for my combo skin and my skin actually absorb this lotion instead of just feels like its sitting on my skin like the olay's lotion.My skin is acne-prone and sensitive but this lotion (so far) doesnt break me out and i have been using it for a month now despite of its being fragranced moisturizer.But if you are like me and have driy,flaky acne spots make sure you put an extra layer on those spots because of how light the lotion is.I also like the packaging and you algo get tons of product for less than $10.

on 5/24/2012 11:42:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

I bought this to use in the morning before I put makeup on. Previously, I was using the Clinique Acne Moisturizer, or the Clean&Clear dual action moisturizer. Both of those either just stuck on my face like sticky glue or sat on top of my face and made it more oily.
I like this Garnier product a lot. I havent tried any of their face products (except for their makeup wipes a few times), so Im really impressed with how this moisturizer is performing.
The SPF is the main reason I got it, but the smell is SPECTACULAR. I feel like most Garnier products smell the same, but it is an amazing smell. If you dont like fragrance, it might not be for you. Its more of a natural fragrance opposed to a super chemically perfumy smell. The formula is also very lightweight, it absorbs easily, and doesnt leave oily residue. Just leaves your skin feeling soft and ready for whatever. The pump is an awesome added bonus, it locks if you turn it to the left, so no worries about spills when traveling. The bottle is also a very generous size, and I have found I really only need one pump to cover my whole face. In comparison, the Clean&Clear moisturizer takes like 2-3 pumps to get enough product. Love this stuff, will repurchase.

on 3/19/2012 12:02:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

I really like this product. My skin is pretty nice, I have a few pores here and there that are slightly enlarged around the sides of my nose, and the occasional hormonal pimple, but that's about it. I have normal/dry-in-winter-skin and can get a little oily on my nose during the day. This is my go-to moisturizer. It is light enough to use under make up but moisturizing enough to make a difference, plus it's got the added bonus of SPF. It's also 99.9% oil free. I DO wish that it came with some sort of anti-aging (like antioxidants or retinol or something) goodies in the ingredients. The bottle lasts FOREVER so I do think it's a great buy. The packaging is pretty standard, but once you get to the end of the bottle you have to take the top off and use the pump straw thing to dish out the rest at the bottom. Overall, I like this as a standard daily moisturizer, and I will continue to re-purchase.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I love this moisturizer. It's lightweight, has a smooth texture, and a light fresh scent. It absorbs quickly into my skin, leaving it feeling smooth, fresh, moisturized, and looks great under my makeup. This is my first lotion with spf and I'm loving it so I can't really compare to others. I also noticed a slight reduction with my blemishes as this is the ony thing I changed in my routine (I don't think my diet changed mich either). I also really liked how it is in a bottle with a twist-lock feature- hygenic! Will continue repurchasing!

on 1/4/2012 1:34:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Perfect morning treatment w/both a heavy enough moisturizer for winter (in Florida) and spf too. Inexpensive enough so I can slather face, neck and back of hands without a care!

on 10/17/2011 6:40:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is really good it smells nice and it has a nice cooling sensation. It doesn't break me out and it has spf 15 in it, which is why I bought it. It is a little pricey though compaared to some of the other moisturizers I've bought, but I only use this in the morning, and there is a TON left. I probably won't even have used it up a year from now haha. I have never used a Garnier skin product before, and I am pleasantly surprised.

Update: I think this is breaking me out. Sad

on 9/19/2011 3:25:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

For this money this is a decent moisturizer. I was previously using Avalon Organic's Vitamin C Moisture Plus lotion w SPF 15 and it just burned the heck out of my face, plus it was too heavy for the spring/summer. The price was great (I had a good coupon) and at first I was pleased by how light and easy it went on. Unfortunately it is a very light moisturizer and didn't give me a great finish under my makeup. I also noticed that it turned my face bright red after applying which can't be a good thing. I opted to switch to Yes to Carrots since learning that Zinc Oxide is a better sunscreen, plus it has more natural moisturizers that my drier skin needs. I would still recommend this to someone with combo/oily skin on a budget.

on 8/1/2011 1:18:00 AM

This is a great moisturizer. I have oily skin, and it does not feel greasy at all. Very lightweight and sinks into skin :)

Popular Moisturizers