Garnier Moisture Rescue Lightweight UV Lotion SPF 15 [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
Garnier Moisture Rescue Lightweight UV Lotion SPF 15 [DISCONTINUED]

Active Ingredients: Ensulizole 1.5% Octinoxate 7.5% Other Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerine, Triethanolmine, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Water, Allantoin, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Titanium Dioxide, Steric Acid, PEG-100 Stearate, Dimethiconol, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Tetrasodium EDTA, Aluminum Hydroxide, Palmitic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance, Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Butylphenyl, Methylpropional, 694327 22, F.I.L. B11535/3 [September 6, 2010]

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Perfect for my skin type, even though it's oily\combination. I do prefer gel or gel-cream formulas because lotions tend to make my skin oily faster but this is great! I love using this in the morning before I do my makeup because of the SPF in it. Its very moisturizing, but doesn't make my skin oily and smells very "Garnier", if that makes any sense. I like that they have a pump! Good show, Garnier!

on 4/18/2013 5:18:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I used this moisturizer for quite a while and really liked it. When they say its lightweight, they mean it! It is such a nice lightweight cream with a fresh scent. It leaves your face feeling refreshed and moisturized but not oily. It also has spf 15 with is great.
The bottles is a good size and the pump has a lock, perfect for travel.
I don't think this gave me any issues with my acne.

on 1/27/2013 12:36:00 AM

This is a decent moisturizer but for it does not provide enough moisture for my slightly dry areas. It's definitely lightweight. I wouldn't say my skin is 'deeply hydrated' as claimed though, so I could see this as a ok moisturizer for the summer time.. but I wouldn not repurchase.

on 12/9/2012 2:11:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Ouuuch!
This stuff burned my skin when I first put it on. Overtime I found it to be very moisturizing, so I endured the sting and kept using it. About a week in my skin began to feel tight, like I hadn't moisturized at all. (To the touch it was soft and smooth, but my face felt stretched and abused.)
Will never buy again. Awful experience.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Finally.....a moisturizer with SPF that doesn't break me out! Works great, my skin is hydrated but not slimey. It's lightweight and the pump is very convenient. The price is very inexpensive and works better for me than the most expensive moisturizers I've purchased. Thank you Garnier for a great product!!!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

LOVE this moisturizer! it is everything I wanted for my daytime moisturizer.It's very light for my combo skin and my skin actually absorb this lotion instead of just feels like its sitting on my skin like the olay's lotion.My skin is acne-prone and sensitive but this lotion (so far) doesnt break me out and i have been using it for a month now despite of its being fragranced moisturizer.But if you are like me and have driy,flaky acne spots make sure you put an extra layer on those spots because of how light the lotion is.I also like the packaging and you algo get tons of product for less than $10.

on 4/3/2012 6:26:00 PM

Amazing moisturizer it smells great and my skin just instantly goes smooth and soft. I also notice a huge difference on how my foundation looks. I'm happy that I finally found a moisturizer since it's really hard to find one when you have combination skin.

on 3/19/2012 12:02:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

I really like this product. My skin is pretty nice, I have a few pores here and there that are slightly enlarged around the sides of my nose, and the occasional hormonal pimple, but that's about it. I have normal/dry-in-winter-skin and can get a little oily on my nose during the day. This is my go-to moisturizer. It is light enough to use under make up but moisturizing enough to make a difference, plus it's got the added bonus of SPF. It's also 99.9% oil free. I DO wish that it came with some sort of anti-aging (like antioxidants or retinol or something) goodies in the ingredients. The bottle lasts FOREVER so I do think it's a great buy. The packaging is pretty standard, but once you get to the end of the bottle you have to take the top off and use the pump straw thing to dish out the rest at the bottom. Overall, I like this as a standard daily moisturizer, and I will continue to re-purchase.

on 1/4/2012 1:34:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Perfect morning treatment w/both a heavy enough moisturizer for winter (in Florida) and spf too. Inexpensive enough so I can slather face, neck and back of hands without a care!

on 10/17/2011 6:40:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is really good it smells nice and it has a nice cooling sensation. It doesn't break me out and it has spf 15 in it, which is why I bought it. It is a little pricey though compaared to some of the other moisturizers I've bought, but I only use this in the morning, and there is a TON left. I probably won't even have used it up a year from now haha. I have never used a Garnier skin product before, and I am pleasantly surprised.

Update: I think this is breaking me out. Sad