Garnier Moisture Rescue Lightweight UV Lotion SPF 15 [DISCONTINUED]

Garnier Moisture Rescue Lightweight UV Lotion SPF 15 [DISCONTINUED]

1 review

Price: $

Price: $

Active Ingredients: Ensulizole 1.5% Octinoxate 7.5% Other Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerine, Triethanolmine, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Water, Allantoin, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Titanium Dioxide, Steric Acid, PEG-100 Stearate, Dimethiconol, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Tetrasodium EDTA, Aluminum Hydroxide, Palmitic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance, Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Butylphenyl, Methylpropional, 694327 22, F.I.L. B11535/3 [September 6, 2010]

on 4/25/2011 12:55:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've been using this along with the other Moisture Rescue products. I use this under another anti-aging day cream. What I like about this is that it's lightweight, but is able to boost the moisture content of my skin, without irritating my allergy eyes. It's also really nice it has an SPF; I'll take all I can get. Plus you get a lot of product a a very reasonable price.