Garnier Moisture Rescue Lightweight UV Lotion SPF 15 [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by skin type : Other
Garnier Moisture Rescue Lightweight UV Lotion SPF 15 [DISCONTINUED]

1.0

1 review

Active Ingredients: Ensulizole 1.5% Octinoxate 7.5% Other Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerine, Triethanolmine, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Water, Allantoin, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Titanium Dioxide, Steric Acid, PEG-100 Stearate, Dimethiconol, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Tetrasodium EDTA, Aluminum Hydroxide, Palmitic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance, Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Butylphenyl, Methylpropional, 694327 22, F.I.L. B11535/3 [September 6, 2010]

on 4/4/2011 9:17:00 PM

Like a few others have mentioned, I also broke out terribly with this product. I had previously used another moisturizer by Garnier (can't recall the name now) that I loved, and this seemed to work great for about a week. Let me start by saying that I haven't had a single pimple in over a year. Now, after using this product (the only new item in my regimen), I have very painful, cystic pimples along my chin and around my mouth, and a few appearing on my forehead. I even had to buy new concealer to cover them because I hadn't had to use concealer or wear much makeup in a long time. Congrats if this worked for you, but steer clear if you have sensitive or somewhat breakout-prone skin!!