Garnier Moisture Rescue Lightweight UV Lotion SPF 15 [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by age: 25-29
Garnier Moisture Rescue Lightweight UV Lotion SPF 15 [DISCONTINUED]

3.6

Active Ingredients: Ensulizole 1.5% Octinoxate 7.5% Other Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerine, Triethanolmine, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Water, Allantoin, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Titanium Dioxide, Steric Acid, PEG-100 Stearate, Dimethiconol, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Tetrasodium EDTA, Aluminum Hydroxide, Palmitic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance, Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Butylphenyl, Methylpropional, 694327 22, F.I.L. B11535/3 [September 6, 2010]

on 6/2/2013 5:13:00 PM

my mom bought this stuff so I tried it out . I have eczema so I needed a good moisturizer. so when I put this on it burned and my face turned red. the smell was good but it did not moisturize. it also took a long time to soak into my skin. I would not recommend this product for dry skin/ sensitive skin.

on 11/12/2012 4:08:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I really love this moisturizer! I started using the Gel/Cream moisturizer last winter (which I also love) and picked this up in the spring when I saw it on the shelf. I loved that it had SPF, though I do wish it was higher. This moisturizer feels great on my skin. Very lightweight - yet moisturizing - and does give a bit of a cool, refreshed feeling (but not in that synthetic menthol-y type way). It doesn't irritate my moderately sensitive skin at all, seems to give my skin the perfect amount of moisture in that it never makes my skin look or feel oily at all, and I never have any dryness. It's light enough that it helps my foundation and other makeup stay put. It's very affordable and comes in an attractive bottle with a pump. And a little goes a long way! I will definitely repurchase.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

LOVE this moisturizer! it is everything I wanted for my daytime moisturizer.It's very light for my combo skin and my skin actually absorb this lotion instead of just feels like its sitting on my skin like the olay's lotion.My skin is acne-prone and sensitive but this lotion (so far) doesnt break me out and i have been using it for a month now despite of its being fragranced moisturizer.But if you are like me and have driy,flaky acne spots make sure you put an extra layer on those spots because of how light the lotion is.I also like the packaging and you algo get tons of product for less than $10.

on 11/29/2011 5:49:00 PM

I purchased this moisturizer about 2 months ago for an every-day before makeup moisturizer with SPF and it has far surpassed any other DS one I've ever tried.. I love the fact that I only need one small pump for my whole face, and it smells so fresh. Most lotion-y types aren't hydrating enough and leave my nose all flakey, but this one doesn't. My makeup actally looks natural now and not flakey around my dry areas! I sometimes even use this after washing my face at night because it leaves my skin so soft and perfectly balanced, not greasy like a heavier cream, or tight and crinkly like a gel or gel-cream. If I need a little extra moisture on my dry areas at night I use Clinaderm Cream, which is an awesome anti-irritation super moisturizing cream for allergic reactions and such. If my moisture balanace is good when I go to bed, I find I don't need to actally wash my face with a cleanser in the morning, just spash with water and use my Garnier moisturizer.

on 10/9/2011 11:04:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

i'm really surprised about all the negative feedback on this because it works wonders for me! i've been using it everyday for months and i don't seem to have any bad side-effects from it. it goes on smoothly and sinks in to my skin by the time i am ready to put on makeup. i'm not sure if i am considered break-out prone, but i do get the occasional annoying pimple. the spot treatment i use is great, but of course is really drying. this lotion helps solve that problem and also smooths out the occasional dry patches i get in the winter. i really love it and would recommend it to anyone who doesn't have super sensitive skin.

on 9/19/2011 3:25:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

For this money this is a decent moisturizer. I was previously using Avalon Organic's Vitamin C Moisture Plus lotion w SPF 15 and it just burned the heck out of my face, plus it was too heavy for the spring/summer. The price was great (I had a good coupon) and at first I was pleased by how light and easy it went on. Unfortunately it is a very light moisturizer and didn't give me a great finish under my makeup. I also noticed that it turned my face bright red after applying which can't be a good thing. I opted to switch to Yes to Carrots since learning that Zinc Oxide is a better sunscreen, plus it has more natural moisturizers that my drier skin needs. I would still recommend this to someone with combo/oily skin on a budget.

When I first bought and used this, I thought it was okay. My face felt sticky at first, but after it dried it was okay. When I went to wash my face at night, it was like the moisturizer was just sitting on top of my face all day. I could feel it thinning with my initial wetting. I still had dry spots on my face after over a month of use. I've moved on. Not recommended.

on 8/13/2011 12:40:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

The packaging is a pump form which is great for travel especially since the pump locks as well. The price is quite a bargain although I got it on sale at Target for $5 for 4.5 oz. The ingredients are good, no weird ones like its counterpart, gel cream moisturizer which contains denatured alcohol for some unknown reason known to me. The product itself isn't greasy and it leaves my skin moisturized throughout the day, but I'm not sure if this will suffice for the winter, we'll see. By the way, I have dry/combo skin more dry and this did keep my skin soft and dewy throughout the day. In addition, it contains sunscreen of 15, it could be higher depending on your daily activities. Overall, I like this moisturizer and would repurchase.

on 4/25/2011 12:55:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've been using this along with the other Moisture Rescue products. I use this under another anti-aging day cream. What I like about this is that it's lightweight, but is able to boost the moisture content of my skin, without irritating my allergy eyes. It's also really nice it has an SPF; I'll take all I can get. Plus you get a lot of product a a very reasonable price.

on 4/4/2011 9:17:00 PM

Like a few others have mentioned, I also broke out terribly with this product. I had previously used another moisturizer by Garnier (can't recall the name now) that I loved, and this seemed to work great for about a week. Let me start by saying that I haven't had a single pimple in over a year. Now, after using this product (the only new item in my regimen), I have very painful, cystic pimples along my chin and around my mouth, and a few appearing on my forehead. I even had to buy new concealer to cover them because I hadn't had to use concealer or wear much makeup in a long time. Congrats if this worked for you, but steer clear if you have sensitive or somewhat breakout-prone skin!!