Garnier Moisture Rescue Lightweight UV Lotion SPF 15 [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
Garnier Moisture Rescue Lightweight UV Lotion SPF 15 [DISCONTINUED]

Active Ingredients: Ensulizole 1.5% Octinoxate 7.5% Other Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerine, Triethanolmine, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Water, Allantoin, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Titanium Dioxide, Steric Acid, PEG-100 Stearate, Dimethiconol, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Tetrasodium EDTA, Aluminum Hydroxide, Palmitic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance, Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Butylphenyl, Methylpropional, 694327 22, F.I.L. B11535/3 [September 6, 2010]

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Perfect for my skin type, even though it's oily\combination. I do prefer gel or gel-cream formulas because lotions tend to make my skin oily faster but this is great! I love using this in the morning before I do my makeup because of the SPF in it. Its very moisturizing, but doesn't make my skin oily and smells very "Garnier", if that makes any sense. I like that they have a pump! Good show, Garnier!

I bought this after purchasing the gel version, I needed a moisturizer with SPF for a holiday I was going on and although I absolutely love the gel version - it does not have SPF. So I tried this one out, I don't LOVE this. But it is nice, and I would probably purchase it again for another holiday if I ever run out. I like the packaging as the pump has a lock, which is perfect for throwing in your suitcase.

on 1/27/2013 12:36:00 AM

This is a decent moisturizer but for it does not provide enough moisture for my slightly dry areas. It's definitely lightweight. I wouldn't say my skin is 'deeply hydrated' as claimed though, so I could see this as a ok moisturizer for the summer time.. but I wouldn not repurchase.

on 9/26/2012 11:12:00 AM

I love this moisturizer, I use it every day under my makeup. I have dry, acne-prone skin and this helps with the dryness without breaking me out. It has a subtle scent and doesn't feel heavy or sticky on.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I love this moisturizer. It's lightweight, has a smooth texture, and a light fresh scent. It absorbs quickly into my skin, leaving it feeling smooth, fresh, moisturized, and looks great under my makeup. This is my first lotion with spf and I'm loving it so I can't really compare to others. I also noticed a slight reduction with my blemishes as this is the ony thing I changed in my routine (I don't think my diet changed mich either). I also really liked how it is in a bottle with a twist-lock feature- hygenic! Will continue repurchasing!

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

I liked that this absorbed into my skin fairly quickly and that it made my face really soft. It smells like shampoo, not in a bad way, but it's kinda weird. The great thing about this is that it doesn't leave a white cast! There are so many sunscreens out there that leave my face looking pale and sickly, and this isn't one of them.
I'd say this is best for use in the summer/spring since it's pretty lightweight. For those of you with drier skin, it might not be moisturizing enough.

This cream is great! It does exactly what it is sapose to do. It soaks into my skin without leaving any resadue, like im wearing nothing. I love how light this cream it is and I love the fact that it has SPF. Its so ligh weight so that would be a bonus with makeup.

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I bought this at Shoppers Drugmart for $10 and it was on sale too. I see that others bought it cheaper. >_< Hence my 3 for the price.
I have sensitive skin which is prone to blackheads. I was searching for a lightweight moisturizer for the winter and this one was the cheapest. I was afraid that it would irritate my skin because it had fragrance, grape extract, and cucumber extract.

Luckily it didn't...I'm actually surprised that this drugstore brand didn't irritate my skin. It actually made my skin really soft too!

Edit: It no longer works for me! I think it's the spf. It just stays as a layer ontop of my face rather than absorbing. I now have dry patches on my face and it's summer. =.=
In fact, (I shouldn't be doing this...) but it rubs off of my skin after it dries. I don't know if it's just my skin or if spf lotions just don't work for me.

on 9/4/2010 11:27:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Great product! One, it smells amazing, sort of a cool, fresh, melon-ey scent. Two, it really hydrates my skin after a shower or just as a daily moisturizer, and the spf is a great bonus. I love the twisting cap, which allows you to have it open or closed, so if you accidentaly pump it, it won't go anywhere if you twist it to "off". Once again, great product!

Popular Moisturizers