Bonne Bell Eye Definer Sky

No Image

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

A true hidden gem! I can't find much bonne Bell makeup in my local area so I ordered one Lot of it & some other collex & I ended up w a big box of bonne Bell w shadows, liners, lipsticks-glosses-balms awesome seller btw I love sky! I just heat it up w a cigarette lighter left over from my cigarettes & 420 days. It is amazing for the waterline over never seen anything quite like it. It's whitish blue gray & it makes me look wide awake like never b4 & u best believe when I'm done w it I will scour all of eBay to find a replacement. This is an amazing little eyeliner I bet people would buy it for $20 if it had a MAC logo on it. Sad how a company like BB is overlooked as play makeup for kids. They need to repromote their brand w more displays full of diff kinds of makeup all over the place not just in Kmart or Meijer but grocery stores like Kroger! I still give this a 5 for being truly amazing, different, unique product. I hate sharpening it it's like waste going down the drain (waste paper basket). If ur having issues w any BB pencils just use a lighter.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

This liner is fab! I bought it to line my lower waterline to make me look more awake (I need all the help I can get). It's a pale grey slightly icy blue shade that applies easily and stays put. Seriously stays put. Still there even after I showered and scrubbed my face and eye makeup off. I have sensitive eyes and it does not irritate at all. And all for the bargain price of $1.73 CAD @ Walmart :)

on 8/27/2010 8:45:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is a true drugstore gem! It is the perfect eyeliner to place on your waterline to give you that "awake" look without walking around looking like you have stark white eyeliner on which I've never understood. It is a light grey color and very subtle and I will always have this in my collection.