Filtered by skin type : Very Oily

1.5

Oatmilk (Avena sativa), Glycerine, Organic Avocado Butter (Persea gratissima), Fair Trade Olive Oil (Olea europaea), Glycerl Stearate & Peg - 100 Stearate, Perfume, Cetearyl Alcohol, Extra Virgin Coconut Oil (Cocos nucifera), Cold Pressed Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia chinensis), Bay Oil (Pimenta racemosa), Orange Flower Absolute (Citrus Dulcis), Jasmine Absolute (Jasminum grandiflorum, Cupuacu Butter (Theobroma Grandiflorum), Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Candelilla Wax (Euphorbia cerifera), *Benzyl Salicylate, *Eugenol, *Geraniol, *Isoeugenol, *Benzyl Benzoate, *Farnesol, *Limonene, *Linalool.

on 10/29/2017 4:23:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

This product was touted to be a must have moisturizing product for curly hair by the sales person. I was dreadfully disappointed. The product was too heavy, didn't penetrate and I tried it on wet, damp and dry hair and didn't have the great success I was promised. The smell was a bit heavy and the fact that my hair was greasy, didn't help at all either. Would not repurchase and had a hard time finishing the container.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

It's smells too strong! Guys, have at this stuff because it smells like a gallon of callogne. The only reason why I didn't give this a dead 1 rating is because lucky for me, my boyfriend is black with course hair and it works great for him so at least it wasn't a complete waste of my $$$