Filtered by skin type : Very Dry

4.5

Oatmilk (Avena sativa), Glycerine, Organic Avocado Butter (Persea gratissima), Fair Trade Olive Oil (Olea europaea), Glycerl Stearate & Peg - 100 Stearate, Perfume, Cetearyl Alcohol, Extra Virgin Coconut Oil (Cocos nucifera), Cold Pressed Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia chinensis), Bay Oil (Pimenta racemosa), Orange Flower Absolute (Citrus Dulcis), Jasmine Absolute (Jasminum grandiflorum, Cupuacu Butter (Theobroma Grandiflorum), Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Candelilla Wax (Euphorbia cerifera), *Benzyl Salicylate, *Eugenol, *Geraniol, *Isoeugenol, *Benzyl Benzoate, *Farnesol, *Limonene, *Linalool.

on 4/19/2015 7:25:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This stuff is awesome in every way. The scent is Gorgeous, and the quality of My hair improves too. And styling is made easy too. Too Much product Will make your hair greasy, so be Careful when you Apply this. I only apply this to damp hair, or Else it Will look greasy. I have natural hair type 2a, with slightly dry ends and medium-thick hair. My waves/curls gets that extra oomph! From this.

on 8/23/2013 2:56:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This. A million times this. I tired a sample of this product from my local Lush shop and it lasted me a good month (and those samples aren't huge). My hair dry, wavy hair is so happy with this product. I use a nickel sized amount after washing and conditioning my hair as usual. It provides a barrier if I'm blow drying, and just makes everything nice and smooth without weighing my hair down if I'm not. Will definitely be picking up the entire pot - will last me forever at the rate I went through that sample. It's a bit pricey, but I haven't found any other leave-in that works this well and yet doesn't require me to have to wash my hair the next day due to buildup. Apply only ears-down, not to the roots.

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Scored a sample of this at lush on recommendation from on of the Powell street gals. Just like everyone says on here A LITTLE GOES A LONG WAY! First day I used this I noticed a difference, use it on wet hair and let your locks air dry and they will be smooth! Pay close attention to the ends, they transform In a matter of a few applications!

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Love the smell and consistency of product! Way too heavy for my Naturally Wavy Hair :( But my clients with heavily textured hair LOVE IT I apply it before I flat ironed their hair and it makes the hair beautiful... Love it :)