Filtered by skin tone : Other

4.8

Oatmilk (Avena sativa), Glycerine, Organic Avocado Butter (Persea gratissima), Fair Trade Olive Oil (Olea europaea), Glycerl Stearate & Peg - 100 Stearate, Perfume, Cetearyl Alcohol, Extra Virgin Coconut Oil (Cocos nucifera), Cold Pressed Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia chinensis), Bay Oil (Pimenta racemosa), Orange Flower Absolute (Citrus Dulcis), Jasmine Absolute (Jasminum grandiflorum, Cupuacu Butter (Theobroma Grandiflorum), Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Candelilla Wax (Euphorbia cerifera), *Benzyl Salicylate, *Eugenol, *Geraniol, *Isoeugenol, *Benzyl Benzoate, *Farnesol, *Limonene, *Linalool.

I'm a huge product junkie, but this is the one hair product I will NEVER be without. It smells amazing (kind of like a combination of gardenia and cinnamon, although the packaging says it's orange blossom and jasmine -- go figure) and it tames the frizz better than any silicone serum. It's pricey, but you only need the tiniest bit -- I have extremely thick, coarse, shoulder-length hair and I just need a small scoop on my fingertip. I use it most days and have barely made a dent in the container I've had for two months. Even if you only use it the day you wash your hair and don't wash again for three days, you'll smell it the whole time. It's like all LUSH products -- the smell is really strong, but delicious.

on 2/25/2013 10:22:00 AM

I love LUSH products, but not the biggest fan of their hair care...until this! After reading all the rave reviews I ran out and picked this up. First off I do adore the jasmine scent to this product. I personally don't find it overwhelming. I have dry, straight hair and I will apply this to my ends when my hair is straight, but this is AMAZING to use after I curl my hair. It totally smooths out any fly always/fluffy bits. It gives my curls nice definition. Leaves my hair looking shiny and healthy. Just be warned, not to use too much or else it can leave hair looking a little stringy. Overall I'm in love with this and have no complaints.

on 2/18/2012 10:35:00 PM

Got a sample of this last time I was in Lush.. I've been rubbing a TEENY bit on my fingers to run over the surface of my hair to calm flyaways after blowdrying, and I rub some into the ends to make them soft & shiny. A little of this stuff seriously goes a loooong way. I like how it tames my hair after drying it without making it all dried up looking - as long as I use it sparingly my hair looks and feels great all day! The scent is pretty strong but I don't mind it. I am not sure I'd buy the full tub as it's pretty pricey, I've been using the sample for a few weeks now & still have some left.

on 5/28/2011 11:54:00 AM

have had this product for a short time but i already love it!
first- it moisturizes fantastically. seals split ends, keeps my curls bouncy. it also dries to a soft finish rather than a crunchy finish, keeping my hair nice and soft. the scent is amazing- jasmine with something else- and it lasts a very long time. i use some surf spray all over my hair for styling, but before that i use this about halfway down my hair to the ends, scrunching it in. It defines my curls and keeps them that way all day! i only use about two pea sized amounts. great product!

on 3/9/2011 3:04:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Love this product! I apply it to the end of my towel dried hair and then I blow dry lightly and I'm ready to go. Love the smell and I've been getting compliments about how great my hair looks since using it. Tip: don't use it close to the roots as it could get your scalp oily.