Olay Total Effects Ultra Nourishing Body Wash

Olay Total Effects Ultra Nourishing Body Wash

1 review

on 8/27/2010 6:47:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

There are 3 products in Olay's Total Effects body wash range, 'ultra-nourishing' being the richest and most moisturizing for very dry skin. I love super creamy body washes for daily use during the colder months when my skin gets dry and flaky. I also use it during warmer months but not as frequently as I tend to prefer something lighter and fresher for daily use. This baby does what it's supposed to do at a cheap price so I am quite pleased with it, the consistency is indeed very thick and very creamy (a little bit greasy even, but I don't mind as my skin drinks it up :) and it smooths rough/patchy areas like elbows and knees very effectively. I am not too crazy for the scent though, it's there but it's pretty 'blah'. I was using J&J's shower cream for very dry skin before this one, and both do the exact same thing, except J&J had no scent (good so it won't clash with your fragrance)...but then Olay is alot cheaper so I'll stick to this for now. Would re-purchase unless I come across something better, perhaps with a scent that's more appealing to my nose.