Soap & Glory Sit Tight

Soap & Glory Sit Tight
Sit Tight

4.4

Aqua (Water/Eau), PEG-8, Alcohol Denat., Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Polysorbate 20, Butylene Glycol, Glyceryl Stearate, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Glycerin, Menthyl Lactate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Methyl Methacrylate/Glycol Dimethacrylate Crosspolymer, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Benzyl Alcohol, Caffeine, Dipropylene Glycol, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Menthol, Vanillyl Butyl Ether, Parfum (Fragrance), Disodium EDTA, Xanthan Gum, Xymenynic Acid, Limonene, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Isostearate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Schinus Terebinthifolius Seed Extract, Gynostemma Pentaphyllum Extract, Phosphoric Acid, Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone, Steareth-20, Sodium Hydroxide, Tocopherol, Geraniol, Linalool, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Dipeptide-2, Pot assium Sorbate, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, CI 14700 (Red 4), CI 42090 (Blue 1).

on 9/14/2017 3:48:00 PM

Absolutely perfect! And yes, it works! Two months, twice a day and you WILL see the difference.

on 9/11/2016 12:59:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Love Soap & Glory, great packaging, creative products, funny names, and beautiful to display in your bathroom. I have the original version in the normal tube without the rollerball things.
This cream lasted me a long way and all in all I'm satisfied and would repurchase. Didn't have out of space breath taking results like others here, but I definitely saw a result on the firmness of my skin on the back of my thighs and butt. But I also have to say that I'm at the gym all the time, so I don't know how reliable my results are.

Pro:
- beautiful packaging
- nice effect on cellulite
- moisturizing
- nice smell
- cruelty free

Con:
- could have had an even better effect for me

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Holy Grail product

THIS PRODUCT IS AMAZING!!
The packaging is great and you can feel it working right away. As soon as you put the product on you can feel a heating and tingling affect, some may find this uncomfortable but it is definitely NOT painful. As the packaging says, if you want to be toned you have to use this product in conjunction with exercise and eating healthy, you can't expect liposuction for 16! I workout a few times a week and have a fairly balanced diet and I use this product 1-2 times a day. I have definitely noticed a difference since I've started using it around 2-3 weeks ago. The skin around my thighs and stomach is noticeably tighter and smoother and this product has really helped tone my legs (along with the exercise). In my opinion, some disagree, the product is very easy to use. You simply lightly squeeze and roll on to any problem areas. Some argue that the packaging is large/bulky and difficult to handle but I have fairly small hands and I can manage OK. The only downfalls for me are the price (but I would repurchase) and the fact that you have to wait 2-3 minutes before putting any clothes on after application. Although the heating doesn't cause any discomfort, I'm not a huge fan of waiting around for ages whilst it sinks in. However, that a side it has quickly become a holy grail product for me and one I will be repurchasing long into the future!

(works great if you have a party coming up in a few weeks and want to look amazing in your dress-along with working out of course!)

It does absolutely nothing. It doesn't even cause any tingling, warmth sensations or anything at all, it feels as if I'm putting body lotion on.
The scent is non-offensive, but I'd rather use something that reeks and works than something that doesn't and doesn't work!
I paid close to $40 CAD on this (including tax), and one tube lasted me about a week, because there is not too much product in there. I do not have that kind of money to shell weekly in hopes many months from now I may see some smoothing, so yeah...this is a no go for me.
The packaging is bothersome as well, the balls are useless for a proper massage and I would much rather squirt the amount I want in my palm than try to squeeze the tube to dispense the product, which is a pain since the tube is made of thin material and crinkles and bends in every way but the way I want it to lol.

EDIT - I'm adding 2 stars - It may be only the power of suggestion, but I do notice I look slightly slimmer if I apply this religiously every day! Like I said, it may be a placebo effect, lol, but hmmm...is it a coincidence that every time I apply, I look tighter? It hasn't happened with any other similar product I've tried. So I bought another tube...we'll see.

This caused my skin to turn red, itch and burn. I won't be buying it again.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I really liked this product. It glues a little to the hands, and smells strong like mint, but you fel it works! Plus, my celulite reduced. Of course, it came back, because then I stop using it, but it is a good product. Now I'm trying shisheido, because I got some friends advise, but net I purchase this one again. It only give a little bit work to use it...

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I got this because I have possibly the worst butt in the world. It sort of sags like an old lady's and relaxes hopelessly on my thighs. I'm not even near menopause or the middle years of my life yet, and my butt just seems to be prematurely aging.
This was first shown to me in a Sephora e-mail newsletter labelled "Beach Essentials" and was advertised among other products like adjustable sunscreen and self-tanning towelettes to get the "perfect beach bod."
Hoping that this would do something for my aimless, wasted butt and the cellulite on the backs of my thighs, I bit the bullet, spent SGD38 and came home with this large silver tube.
I wasn't expecting much, to be honest. Even though the previous reviews were stellar and five-star-rated, my experience with other highly rated products had kind of dampened my expectations.
I squeezed out around a grape-sized amount into my palm -- the cream resembled a thick, slightly sticky gel that I had to rub around a bit to coat my palms. Rubbing this onto the cellulite areas and my butt, I sat down as instructed and waited.
Five minutes-nothing. Seven minutes-nothing.
Ten minutes- I felt a slight cool tingling, as if there was mint in the cream or something. It felt really minty fresh and cool. Then it developed into a sort of cool heat, like the burn you get when you eat a mint and have cold water afterwards.
It lasted for about seven minutes and when I got up my butt had been LIFTED! It stood indepently away from the line of my thighs, plus the cellulite had been comparably reduced.

In all, if it worked from the first use (which it did,) it's a winner for me. I'll definitely be repurchasing, as I'll need a lot more than one tube, but believe me, it's worth it.

on 12/28/2010 11:46:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I had seen this advertised and so when Soap & Glory was on 3 for 2 at Boots i decided to try it. It is a fantastic firming product. You just rub over your thighs and bum and within a couple of minutes you feel a real heating sensation!!!! It's a bit weird to start off with, but then you just get used to it and i always think it's a good sign if you can feel it... means its working lol. I used it most days and could see a difference within 2 weeks. Sadly i didn't keep it up and want to start up again - hopefully after New Year's Eve!! If you want to get a fimer bum and thighs then do give this a go - it works.

on 10/1/2010 6:06:00 PM

I've always been really sceptical about using firming or cellulite reducing creams and lotions...because they have never worked for me!! I absolutely love soap and glory products and think that they are really under rated! So when I saw this product and all of the excellent reviews I had to purchase it! I paid 14 pounds for this body lotion which although I know is really cheap compared to high end brands, is a lot for me to pay being a cash strapped student!! I usually just pay about a fiver for a loreal body lotion.. Anyway, first of all I love the packaging, really cute as always with soap and glory! The product is like a gel lotion consistancy and applies really well and smoothly. A little goes a long way which is good! I've been using this for about a month now regularly and still have loads left. The first thing I noticed was the product made my legs feel really tingly which I was a bit confused about because I thought it was a heating lotion....then...wow.. It really heated up! Like nothing I've ever experienced from a product before and you really feel that it works! After using it for four weeks I have noticed a dramatic reduction in my cellulite on my upper thighs! Only negative I would say though is my skin can tend to be a bit sensitive at times and the heating effect did make me itch a bit around the backs of my legs but this wore off when it cooled down. All in all a great product, definately one to try and for me its a keeper! Definite HG cellulite busting lotion!!