Bioderma Sebium Pore Refiner

Bioderma Sebium Pore Refiner
Sebium Pore RefinerSebium Pore RefinerSebium Pore Refiner

4.3

Aqua, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Dipropylene Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Fomes Officinalis (Mushroom) Extract, Sodium Polyacrylate, Salicylic Acid, Dodecyl Gallate, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Mannitol, Xylitol, Rhamnose, Fructooligosaccharides, Laminaria Ochroleuca Extract, Silica, Trideceth-6, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Lauryl PEG/PPG-18/18 Methicone, Propylene Glycol, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum (Fragrance).

on 3/5/2018 1:29:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Best face mattifier. It seriously conceals pores and forehead texture. The citric smell is amazing!

on 2/24/2018 12:18:00 AM

I definitely will not be buying this product again.
The smell is overpowering. If you, like me, are sensitive to product scents, then u definitely should not consider buying it. My eyes started stinging a couple of hours after I applied. A friend did comment that it made my pores look smaller and I agree, but I'm sure I can find another product which can do the same.

on 8/18/2017 11:57:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I have combo skin and my t-zone gets really shiny very easily. I don't have large pores, but with age, they have become a little more visible and I am not happy about that. I bought this to combat that. However, I am well aware of the fact that you can't change your pore size, just give the impression that your pores are smaller. I use this cream only on my t-zone as it's not moisturising at all. It does a good job mattifying my skin (at least for a couple of hours) and I do notice a difference compared to other creams and gels. It is not a lasting effect though and I still have to blot. It does make my skin look smooth and I like that. It does not clog pores; in fact, it seems to make my pores less clogged than usual. I do notice a difference the days I don't use it. I use it in the mornings only. Perhaps I'd get a better effect if I used it twice a day as recommended, but I like to use other products in the evening. If I am careful when applying it, I have no problem using it under makeup. However, If I rush application i.e. get to much product in one place, it can ball a little, so be mindful of that. I will repurchase.

on 7/22/2017 7:40:00 AM

Dissapointment. When I apply this product my face gets whiter and can not use any concealer on it. It gets flacky and itchy. also didnt make my pores smaller. not at all..

on 6/23/2017 8:11:00 AM

Skin: Other, Dark, Not Sure

I like it. it makes my face matte and keeps the oil at bay for some hours. It's more like a good primer. I live in a really hot & humid place so this is very helpful . It holds well even when I put my creamy sunscreen. money well spent

on 5/16/2017 3:46:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I gave this product a good review because I have a love-hate relationship with it!
Let me explain: I love it as a primer-skin looks smooth and matte for a good amount of time.
However , the problem is that it doesn't really clean the pores. It feels more like a mattifying moisturizer.
I prefer the keracnyl toner from du cray to clean clogged pores.
I'm curious to know how this compares to the mat control moisturizer from the same line and when I test it I'll report here!

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This is my favourite moisturizer of all time. For the people complaining about this not "getting rid of pores", pores are genetic and if you have oily or rosacea-prone skin, they're going to be visible. This product helps to purify your pores, so they're not full of oil, thus making them appear smaller and smoother, but not getting rid of them completely (because that's impossible!). Almost every moisturizer I've ever used makes my face shiny, even if it's for oily/acne prone skin. The S├ębium Pore Refiner makes my face matte, moisturized and smooth! I only wear makeup to work, so on my days off, I love just being able to smooth this on and not worry about applying makeup to mattify my face. And it definitely helps with breakouts as well. Definitely a holy grail product for me!

on 4/28/2017 10:05:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

This is a gamer changer for me.

I don't know if it makes my pores smaller, but I use it as a primer before my makeup, and it noticeably makes my foundation look smoother and keeps my oils at bay for some hours.

I personally don't use regular primer on daily basis because having chemicals filling your pores daily isn't good for your skin, this on the other hand is a skin care product so it's a better alternative.

And the price is good, too! I got two of those when Boots had a buy 1 get 1 free deal!

Highly recommend this as a primer for combination/oily skin people!

this will be good as primer,but i dont liked on my face

Very good product. It doesn't make your pores smaller, like it says but nevertheless, it is really good in mattifying my oily nose and forehead if I apply it as a primer.