Jason Natural Cosmetics Purifying Tea Tree Nail Saver

Jason Natural Cosmetics Purifying Tea Tree Nail Saver

4.7

Not tested on animals

on 8/16/2016 11:54:00 PM

My nails haven`t seen the light of day in ages, as I always sport a polish of some sort. Recently I`ve switched to natural, water based polishes, but those don`t last with a natural water based top coat, so I`ve been using them with regular top/bottom coats. This makes them super-long lasting, like a gel, but they really did a number on my nails when I`ve been removing it. For the last month my nails were getting soft, ridged and brittle. On a whim I ordered this from iHerb.com because I like Jason and the price was super-reasonable. I really didn`t expect it to work as well as it does: after 3 uses my nails are already coming back to normal! I apply the oil and massage it into my nails, re-apply and let it sit for 15 minutes. Then repeat. I can go back to abusing my nails now, lol! The tea tree oil smell is pretty strong, but it doesn`t bother me, and would use it even if it did, just because it works brilliantly and it is a natural product. HG status.

on 8/29/2011 10:01:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

There is something about this product that I really like. So far I've just used it on my toenails because I have one foot that has fungus nails, and I thought that in conjunction with soaking the foot in vinegar, the tea tree oil would be the 1-2 punch that would help get rid of them. After a few days I've been seeing steady results, the nails look good, nothing dramatic but it's really too soon to tell re: the fungus. As far as how my toenails look overall though it's great. I find feet in general take a lot of effort to maintain to keep them looking good. Maybe it's just my feet, I don't know. Swiping this oil on a couple times a day is an easy way to keep the toe/nail area looking good and keep from building up dirty calluses. I really feel I'm doing something good for my nails and all I can to keep them healthy. I also love JASON and Desert Essence products in general! because they're natural but don't charge an arm and a leg.

on 8/25/2010 10:25:00 PM

This is my favorite nail moisturizer. It works so much better than other nail oils I have ever tried and better than hand moisturizers rubbed into your nails. Some people may not like the tea-tree-oil scent, but I like it. Product seems to soak into nails well and provides a sheen-like finish to your bare nails. Love it! My nails are so strong with this product!

+++major plus+++it's vegan!