Proliss

Proliss

3.5

Bought a groupon for a proliss 3 piece package. First review iveever written because I'm SO impressed with the clipless curling iron it came with ( only bought it to try out a clipless wand) it exceeded every expectation !! The best product I've bought in over a year. I've always wanted perfect celebrity curl waves and tried conaiir to several salon brands to hot rollers and nothing has left my hair looking so perfect EVER. I tested it out, took less than 10 minutes and I look like I came from the salon !! 3 hours later no hairspray and still perfect ( Kim kardashian style ) hair. The best my hair has ever looked.
Don't care to much for the straightners as I have the sultra seductress and t3 but ugh my hair has never looked so good.
I hate regular curling irons as none of them have ever made my hair look as good or hold for so long, so happy!!

on 8/25/2010 7:58:00 PM

I'm planning a trip overseas and wanted to get a mini-flat iron. I picked this item up in red (they also had pink and green) - called a Proliss Mini Silk - at Winner's. Retails at $180 (?!), but selling for $17.99. I bought it and did my online research. They are retailing at $180, but no one's actually trying to sell this little guy at that price - they are all marked down to $80-$99 - so that seemed I maybe getting a fabulous tool for a great price.

I blow dried my hair today with my (disappointing!) FHI dryer which ALWAYS leaves my hair frizzie no matter what (what a bummer purchase $$$). So I used that so I'd have frizzie hair to try out my new mini styler on.

I just tried it out and it's going back. I heated it up and tried it on my bangs - ok. I had to get back to it later, so I heated it up again (there's no indication when it's ready to go, just a steady red light when it's plugged in), and I used Silk Elements on the hair before using the iron and I went to work on one side of my hair. UGH! It snagged and crunched and pulled my hair and made it look crispy and dry. I have a Paul Brown Flat Iron and an FHI (both I like) - and they don't snag! This is my biggest pet peeve with curling and flat irons - so it's going back. I pity anyone who would bought one of these for any more that $18! I did a spontaneous video review of it - I may put it up on youtube.

I'm going to go get the Cortex mini they also had for $19.99 - it's a little bigger in size, but I'm a total sucker for zebra stripe and I was so tempted to get it, instead of the mini silk - now I will go get it. And the reviews are fabulous for Cortex brand.

Popular Hair Styling Tools