Avon Naturals Cherry Blossom

Avon Naturals Cherry Blossom

2.3

Sd Alcohol 40-B , Water , Parfum/Fragrance , Prunus Serrulata Flower Extract , Benzophenone-1 , Triclosan , Red 4/Ci 14700, Ext. Violet 2/Ci 60730, Yellow 10/Ci 47005.

on 2/16/2016 10:48:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This lotion is provided for us in our ladies room at work and I had to give it a try. Meh. It's OK - obviously cheap lotion and a little watery - not a cream, a LOTION.

Smells fruity and a little "fake" perfumey - not my favorite but not awful either.
If I run out of lotion at my desk (Right now it's unscented Aveeno, or Pacifica Blood Orange Hand cream when I am feeling fancy) I might use it again in a pinch.

But I would not BUY this product.

on 12/31/2012 12:25:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

The consistency is a little more liquid-y than most lotions I'm used to. But I feel like that helps it absorb into skin faster. This is a nice, subtle scent to use every day, especially when paired with the matching body spray. It's not at all heavy or overpowering.

I received this as a Christmas present. Actually got the whole set. Lotion, shower gel, shampoo, and conditioner.. Not very moisturizing. Light scent. Nothing really wrong with it but there are better lotions out there.

My mom bought this as part of a set (shower gel, lotion, body spray) for $9.99. It's all hers, but I used the lotion a few times. I only used it as a hand lotion (Avon claims on the bottle that this is a hand/body lotion) and was less than impressed. It takes a while to absorb, something which always really bothers me when a lotion is so lightweight (and this is incredibly lightweight). The scent is light and pleasant enough, nothing special. This is not a lotion that will last through several hand-washings; it barely makes it through one. It might be a better option for use on the body, but Avon has MUCH better choices than this.

Popular Lotions / Creams