innisfree Jeju Volcanic Pore Clay Mask

innisfree Jeju Volcanic Pore Clay Mask
Jeju Volcanic Pore Clay MaskEnter Title

4.1

[Original] Water, Butylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide, Silica, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Trehalose, Volcanic Ash, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Bentonite, Zinc Oxide (CI 77947), Polysorbate 60, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Citrus Unshiu Peel Extract, Opuntia Coccinellifera Fruit Extract, Orchid Extract, Camellia Japonica Leaf Extract, Cryptomeria Japonica Leaf Extract, Bambusa Vulgaris Extract, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Extract, Kaolin, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, PVP, Dextrin, PEG-100 Stearate, Sorbitan Stearate, Cellulose Gum, Xanthan Gum, Lactic Acid, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Iron Oxides (CI 77491)*************************************************************************************[Super] Water, Titanium Dioxide, Butylene Glycol, Volcanic Ash, Glycerin, Silica, Trehalose, Kaolin, Bentonite, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Zinc Oxide (CI 77947), Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Citrus Unshiu Peel Extract, Opuntia Coccinellifera Fruit Extract, Orchid Extract, Camellia Japonica Leaf Extract, Pvp, Peg-100 Stearate, Polysorbate 60, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Xanthan Gum, Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Zea Mays (Corns) Starch, Sorbitan Stearate, Polyacrylate-13, Mannitol, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Lactic Acid, Polyisobutene, Menthoxypropanediol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Polysorbate 20, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Disodium Edta, Phenoxyethanol

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

One of my fave clay masks, has a nice cooling effect and your pores feel totally swept clean afterwards. Great after a sweaty summer day or during a hormonal breakout.

on 7/14/2018 4:06:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I think this clay mask is really good however just not for me. First of all the volume comes in huge! I bought it more than a year ago and I still have 2/3 left. With one jar it can last you forever - seriously I don't see the day I finish the whole jar. I agree with other reviewers that the clay is bit hard to spread, so usually I would add in some water or toner to soften it (which I recommend doing for dry skin type since the clay mask would dry you out in the process). But the effect is good! When I wash it off my skin felt so smooth like a baby face. My mum also tried it and felt the same. For its affordable price I think it does a very good job.

Unfortunately it's just not the best product for me because I have extremely dry skin. The clay mask is not moisturising at all. In fact I always felt dry after using it and had to apply other moisturisers right away to prevent myself from drying out. I also agree with those who said that it failed to clear any pores and blackheads. I ended up giving it to my mum who loves it for smoothening out her mature skin.

on 7/6/2018 10:23:00 AM

After reading other reviews on here, I`m beginning to wonder if perhaps I got an old or a bad product. I read quotes like "it applies like a dream," "I apply it with a face brush," "it goes on smoothly," etc. The clay in my jar is so hard, I`ve literally considered adding some toner or micellar water to thin it out a bit. No way can I spread this on my face with a brush, and even with fingers, it takes a bit of pressure to spread it on my skin. The results are just not that impressive. Even the cheapest of the cheap, the St.Ives clay masks are more satisfying and clean my skin better than this. I see on the bottom of my tub that the expiration date is coming up soon, in less than a year. If this is the actual shelf life and consistency of the product, I would never repurchase. I will check a tester next time I am in an InnisFree store, to see if this is how the actual product feels and looks like, because I got mine online from Iherb.com.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I went out on a limb with this mask, I didn't know anyone who had used it and went off the reviews online. I am SO happy that I did!

This mask is smooth with a gentle earthy scent and applies like a dream. I was so happy to find that unlike clay masks I have tried in the past, I did not need to cake this on all over my face to get results. I usually use this once or twice a week and I have not only noticed that my pores are less clogged and have reduced visibility, but my skin overall looks and feels healthier.

The price for the amount of product is good, especially for how much you need to use per mask. Like all clay masks this can dry out your skin, though I have experienced it a lot less with this product than others - the main thing is just to not use it every day and your skin will stay perfectly hydrated.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I am obsessed with this clay mask! It is super easy to apply and a little goes a long way. During the spring and summer time I like to use this everyday or every other day and it is so easy to wash off as well! After washing it off my skin feels so soft and fresh. It says to leave it on for 10-15 mins but I like to leave it on for a good 25-30 mins because I see better results that way. I will definietly buy this again!

on 5/5/2018 2:48:00 AM

I don’t ever use innisfree products as I recalled suffering from a bad experience using one of their products , and I always felt that they were heavily fragranced. I bought this after seeing a review on this how clears up blackheads . I have tried the tub version and the aerosol version . The latter is more hygienic . I don’t think this is the usual cheap clay mask that you can buy from drugstores . I have sensitive skin and some clay masks burn my skin or totally dried out my skin eg queen helene / freeman , but not this . I enjoy the cleansing properties of masks , without the dryness and itch of other masks . This is made of soft clay that does not really dry too hard . Easy to apply and take our . As for whether it works well ,this does take down my skin irritation / flatten my acne. I would recommend this and the garnier ( wash cum mask in a tube ) for people with acne . I don’t think this did any thing amazing on my pores but it’s good to have this on hand for acne

on 4/5/2018 11:13:00 PM

I absolutely love the packaging and ingredients seem pretty good (except for the PEG toward the end-- WHY???), but ultimately won't repurchase because it didn't seem to do anything to my skin to help cleanse the impurities inside my pore. It does feel pretty "cool" and I mean that literally-- the skin feels pretty cool and I like that this mask washes off easily especially compared to other masks. I think I still prefer the Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay.

on 1/20/2018 3:35:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Awesome stuff. I use this weekly, and every time I wash it off, my skin feels so smooth and ready for the next skincare product that I put on (toner, essence, moisturizer). I suggest to apply it with a brush for even application and I don't really need much. I don't put it thickly, so it dries pretty fast. Packaging and price are great. I can get a lot of use out of this and most importantly it works, so definitely worth the money in my opinion.

on 12/25/2017 11:46:00 AM

I just used it up, and I'm ready to give a review. I think it's just a basic clay mask. After using it my skin was really soft and clean, but that's it. It didn't clean my pores, as I expected.
I enjoyed using it, but I will keep looking for another clay mask

on 11/14/2017 11:35:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I am very happy with the mask other than the fact that I have to scoop out the clay and it's unhygienic. This mask gives my face a cooling feeling and doesn't dry out my skin, nor does it make it feel greasy. I notice improvement on my skin texture, which is surprising, because most products don't give me any effect at all.