InnisFree Jeju Volcanic Pore Clay Mask

InnisFree Jeju Volcanic Pore Clay Mask
Jeju Volcanic Pore Clay MaskEnter Title

4.1

[Original] Water, Butylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide, Silica, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Trehalose, Volcanic Ash, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Bentonite, Zinc Oxide (CI 77947), Polysorbate 60, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Citrus Unshiu Peel Extract, Opuntia Coccinellifera Fruit Extract, Orchid Extract, Camellia Japonica Leaf Extract, Cryptomeria Japonica Leaf Extract, Bambusa Vulgaris Extract, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Extract, Kaolin, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, PVP, Dextrin, PEG-100 Stearate, Sorbitan Stearate, Cellulose Gum, Xanthan Gum, Lactic Acid, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Iron Oxides (CI 77491)*************************************************************************************[Super] Water, Titanium Dioxide, Butylene Glycol, Volcanic Ash, Glycerin, Silica, Trehalose, Kaolin, Bentonite, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Zinc Oxide (CI 77947), Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Citrus Unshiu Peel Extract, Opuntia Coccinellifera Fruit Extract, Orchid Extract, Camellia Japonica Leaf Extract, Pvp, Peg-100 Stearate, Polysorbate 60, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Xanthan Gum, Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Zea Mays (Corns) Starch, Sorbitan Stearate, Polyacrylate-13, Mannitol, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Lactic Acid, Polyisobutene, Menthoxypropanediol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Polysorbate 20, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Disodium Edta, Phenoxyethanol

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I am obsessed with this clay mask! It is super easy to apply and a little goes a long way. During the spring and summer time I like to use this everyday or every other day and it is so easy to wash off as well! After washing it off my skin feels so soft and fresh. It says to leave it on for 10-15 mins but I like to leave it on for a good 25-30 mins because I see better results that way. I will definietly buy this again!

on 5/5/2018 2:48:00 AM

I don’t ever use innisfree products as I recalled suffering from a bad experience using one of their products , and I always felt that they were heavily fragranced. I bought this after seeing a review on this how clears up blackheads . I have tried the tub version and the aerosol version . The latter is more hygienic . I don’t think this is the usual cheap clay mask that you can buy from drugstores . I have sensitive skin and some clay masks burn my skin or totally dried out my skin eg queen helene / freeman , but not this . I enjoy the cleansing properties of masks , without the dryness and itch of other masks . This is made of soft clay that does not really dry too hard . Easy to apply and take our . As for whether it works well ,this does take down my skin irritation / flatten my acne. I would recommend this and the garnier ( wash cum mask in a tube ) for people with acne . I don’t think this did any thing amazing on my pores but it’s good to have this on hand for acne

on 4/5/2018 11:13:00 PM

I absolutely love the packaging and ingredients seem pretty good (except for the PEG toward the end-- WHY???), but ultimately won't repurchase because it didn't seem to do anything to my skin to help cleanse the impurities inside my pore. It does feel pretty "cool" and I mean that literally-- the skin feels pretty cool and I like that this mask washes off easily especially compared to other masks. I think I still prefer the Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay.

on 1/20/2018 3:35:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Awesome stuff. I use this weekly, and every time I wash it off, my skin feels so smooth and ready for the next skincare product that I put on (toner, essence, moisturizer). I suggest to apply it with a brush for even application and I don't really need much. I don't put it thickly, so it dries pretty fast. Packaging and price are great. I can get a lot of use out of this and most importantly it works, so definitely worth the money in my opinion.

on 12/25/2017 11:46:00 AM

I just used it up, and I'm ready to give a review. I think it's just a basic clay mask. After using it my skin was really soft and clean, but that's it. It didn't clean my pores, as I expected.
I enjoyed using it, but I will keep looking for another clay mask

on 11/14/2017 11:35:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I am very happy with the mask other than the fact that I have to scoop out the clay and it's unhygienic. This mask gives my face a cooling feeling and doesn't dry out my skin, nor does it make it feel greasy. I notice improvement on my skin texture, which is surprising, because most products don't give me any effect at all.

on 10/30/2017 12:01:00 AM

HG. Very effective mask. Face felt clean after use. Did not dry out my skin. Did not break me out. Found that this worked better than other more expensive brands of clay masks. Would reccomend steaming face prior to mask for full effect (should steam prior to all masks!)

on 10/25/2017 12:08:00 AM

I just finished giving myself this mask and I felt compelled to write a review. This is your standard clay mask. I like that it goes on thinly and not in gobs. There is no scent to this mask. It dries down evenly and doesnt crack and crumble off. It left my skin nice and smooth feeling. My skin feels very soft and also tight. I did this at night so I am not putting any makeup over my skin but the way this has made my skin feel Im sure makeup would glide over my face right now. I am taking a lippie off because this stuff doesnt rinse off easily. I shouldve used a washcloth but stupid me kept splashing my face and proceeded to get water everywhere. Overall I am happy with the results I have gotten from this mask and because the price is right I will repurchase when I finish.

on 9/24/2017 4:46:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Cooling, cleansing, inexpensive & refreshing... but overall nothing special. My skin looked a little less red and did not feel uncomfortably tight after use. Love that it's travel size. Not enough "wow" factor to repurchase.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This breaks me out like helllllll even after using it for several times in 3 months.