InnisFree Jeju Volcanic Pore Clay Mask

InnisFree Jeju Volcanic Pore Clay Mask
Jeju Volcanic Pore Clay MaskEnter Title

4.1

[Original] Water, Butylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide, Silica, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Trehalose, Volcanic Ash, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Bentonite, Zinc Oxide (CI 77947), Polysorbate 60, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Citrus Unshiu Peel Extract, Opuntia Coccinellifera Fruit Extract, Orchid Extract, Camellia Japonica Leaf Extract, Cryptomeria Japonica Leaf Extract, Bambusa Vulgaris Extract, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Extract, Kaolin, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, PVP, Dextrin, PEG-100 Stearate, Sorbitan Stearate, Cellulose Gum, Xanthan Gum, Lactic Acid, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Iron Oxides (CI 77491)*************************************************************************************[Super] Water, Titanium Dioxide, Butylene Glycol, Volcanic Ash, Glycerin, Silica, Trehalose, Kaolin, Bentonite, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Zinc Oxide (CI 77947), Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Citrus Unshiu Peel Extract, Opuntia Coccinellifera Fruit Extract, Orchid Extract, Camellia Japonica Leaf Extract, Pvp, Peg-100 Stearate, Polysorbate 60, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Xanthan Gum, Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Zea Mays (Corns) Starch, Sorbitan Stearate, Polyacrylate-13, Mannitol, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Lactic Acid, Polyisobutene, Menthoxypropanediol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Polysorbate 20, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Disodium Edta, Phenoxyethanol

on 11/14/2017 11:35:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I am very happy with the mask other than the fact that I have to scoop out the clay and it's unhygienic. This mask gives my face a cooling feeling and doesn't dry out my skin, nor does it make it feel greasy. I notice improvement on my skin texture, which is surprising, because most products don't give me any effect at all.

on 10/30/2017 12:01:00 AM

HG. Very effective mask. Face felt clean after use. Did not dry out my skin. Did not break me out. Found that this worked better than other more expensive brands of clay masks. Would reccomend steaming face prior to mask for full effect (should steam prior to all masks!)

on 10/25/2017 12:08:00 AM

I just finished giving myself this mask and I felt compelled to write a review. This is your standard clay mask. I like that it goes on thinly and not in gobs. There is no scent to this mask. It dries down evenly and doesnt crack and crumble off. It left my skin nice and smooth feeling. My skin feels very soft and also tight. I did this at night so I am not putting any makeup over my skin but the way this has made my skin feel Im sure makeup would glide over my face right now. I am taking a lippie off because this stuff doesnt rinse off easily. I shouldve used a washcloth but stupid me kept splashing my face and proceeded to get water everywhere. Overall I am happy with the results I have gotten from this mask and because the price is right I will repurchase when I finish.

on 7/8/2017 2:15:00 PM

I've purchased two jars of this mask—it's awesome for cleaning and exfoliating the skin, especially since my skin gets oily in the summer. It's great for ensuring complete removal of makeup and dirt on my face, but it's so thick (and exceptionally drying) that I can only use it once a week, and it has to be followed up with a moisturizer after washing it off or it will leave my face so dry that the skin feels taught. Innisfree has since come out with more wash-off face masks that are both exfoliating and moisturizing, so I no longer buy this but I do recommend it for those who have very oily skin and/or are looking to close up their pores—it will definitely do that, but always follow up with a light moisturizer.

on 9/24/2017 4:46:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Cooling, cleansing, inexpensive & refreshing... but overall nothing special. My skin looked a little less red and did not feel uncomfortably tight after use. Love that it's travel size. Not enough "wow" factor to repurchase.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This breaks me out like helllllll even after using it for several times in 3 months.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I don't think I have particularly sensitive skin but this product made me break out in pimpley hives which I haven't had in years! I had high hopes for it but I guess I'll be sticking to my cleansing brushes from now on. It's also a bit difficult to wash off (you'll need more than just water).

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

i wasn't a super big fan of the texture, and that already seemed like a red flag. i had gotten a sample of the super volcanic clay as a gift and i was like yeah! eliminate the blackheads! kill them! and this didn't deliver whatsoever; i tried leaving it on for short periods or time, and also long periods of time - both ways had the same result: disappointing. i'm glad i got the sample, because i know this doesn't work for me. but i was really upset since this has such good reviews from everyone. guess i'm an outlier on this one. :(

This... is my holy grail product that i would turn to every once a week for my mask treatment. Innisfree is hugely popular in Singapore because everybody would own at least one korean cult beauty products in their home. I got my free sample during a store visit back in 2014 and i immediately fell in love with it. It seem to draws out toxin and clear my pores, giving me smooth, unirritated skin immediately after washing. I would use this if convenient, whenever i can feel pimple/itchy bumps coming to the surface of my skin by applying a little enough to cover up, and wash it off. Itch gone. The only cons i would say is that it's really messy when washing it off. Would require more than a couple of rinse. Highly recommended!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The mask has a smooth texture but after using for a while it hardens& is quite different to scoop out. The mask is cool when applying to skin and leave skin feeling tight& smooth after washing off. The benefits is not noticeable. Quite disappointing compared to the Kieh'l rare earth pore.