InnisFree Jeju Volcanic Pore Clay Mask

InnisFree Jeju Volcanic Pore Clay Mask
Jeju Volcanic Pore Clay Mask

4.3

[Original] Water, Butylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide, Silica, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Trehalose, Volcanic Ash, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Bentonite, Zinc Oxide (CI 77947), Polysorbate 60, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Citrus Unshiu Peel Extract, Opuntia Coccinellifera Fruit Extract, Orchid Extract, Camellia Japonica Leaf Extract, Cryptomeria Japonica Leaf Extract, Bambusa Vulgaris Extract, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Extract, Kaolin, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, PVP, Dextrin, PEG-100 Stearate, Sorbitan Stearate, Cellulose Gum, Xanthan Gum, Lactic Acid, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Iron Oxides (CI 77491)*************************************************************************************[Super] Water, Titanium Dioxide, Butylene Glycol, Volcanic Ash, Glycerin, Silica, Trehalose, Kaolin, Bentonite, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Zinc Oxide (CI 77947), Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Citrus Unshiu Peel Extract, Opuntia Coccinellifera Fruit Extract, Orchid Extract, Camellia Japonica Leaf Extract, Pvp, Peg-100 Stearate, Polysorbate 60, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Xanthan Gum, Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Zea Mays (Corns) Starch, Sorbitan Stearate, Polyacrylate-13, Mannitol, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Lactic Acid, Polyisobutene, Menthoxypropanediol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Polysorbate 20, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Disodium Edta, Phenoxyethanol

on 1/21/2017 12:25:00 AM

I've tried both the jar and mousse version. Kinda like the jar better because the texture is less runny, hence easier to apply.

Anyway, upon application it feels minty, sort of like Lush's mask of mag. It dries super fast like within 3 minutes, and cause a tightening sensation if you continue to leave it on.

Having finished both bottles, I'd say it doesn't deliver it's claim of shrinking pores not even a bit. Still, my face would be dry if I don't follow up with skincare.

Maybe does cleanse pores and brighten overall complexion, but it's like an one time off event. For someone with normal skin who's looking for a mild clay mask this will suffice.

Cheap, yes. Repurchase, no.

on 12/30/2016 10:48:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

So glad I got to try this at my friends and didn't end up buying the whole jar. Did not notice any differences with the pores size but this is just torture. It makes my skin feels so dry and the whole process was just painful. Would never purchase!

on 10/31/2016 7:07:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I'm surprised by how much I genuinely like this stuff! God knows the amount of money I've spent on clay masks over the years (plus the famed Aztec clay and ACV, turmeric, honey etc to mix with it), only to find that they left my sensitive skin dry and irritated or, ironically, made me breakout. But this one... is good? Like, actually good??
After using it every other day for the past fortnight it's minimised the congestion on my forehead, brought some pesky under-the-skin spots to the surface and shrunk some little inflammatory pimples, all without upsetting the balance of my (very) delicate skin. Consider me thoroughly impressed.
Oh and shout out to cosmetic-love for chucking a few samples of this in with my order because otherwise I never would have discovered it!
(I will be updating this review in a month just to make sure that it isn't stealthily clogging my pores or doing some other untold damage, but so far it's looking promising!)

on 10/2/2016 9:41:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Tried this out as it's been raved about and it did not disappoint! I had many small bumps on my forehead and cheeks due to clogged pores. Results did not show immediately but now it has pretty much cleared. I use a brush for easier application and it is also easy to wash off. I see the difference the next day as my face doesn't get super oily at the end of the day. Give it a go :)

on 9/12/2016 1:52:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

It's a decent product, smells nice and you get the instant hyperbeam/glowy/brightening effect (I also think, that this is due to titanium dioxide, just like qaeng3 mentioned before). It's affordable and the jar will last for a long time. I also find it great and pleasant for sensitive and drier skin.

The reason I'm giving this 3.5 instead of 5 lippies is because this wont do much if you have troublesome skin (acne, blackheads, clogged pores in general etc..) and are looking for something that really draws the impurities out and provides a very deep cleansing (like f.e. aztec secret healing clay). In my opinion, this is more suitable for sensitive and drier skin types or skin with minor skin troubles in general. I love using this in the morning, because it gives me a flawless complexion immediately with no redness, that can linger for around 20 minutes like lots of clay masks, meaning I can apply my moisturizer and make-up immediately after the Jeju Volcanic Pore Clay Mask and leave the house =D

on 8/27/2016 10:21:00 AM

I have heard nothing but good things about this product, but this was overall a "meh" product for me. **pls take note, i will be using glamglow youthmud clay mask since i've used both and their claims are quite similar**

Background info: oily combo skin type, slightly sensitive skin user, blemish / acne prone type as well.

Pros:
+ affordable price range
+ does what it claims
+ a little goes a long way
+ application is easy
+ didn't worsen my skin or gave me any breakouts!

Cons:
- comes in a jar package
- it lasts forever and you're supposed to use this within 9 mths (?)
- the results were a bit meh, at least for me
- my pores didn't shrink

The product claims to shrink pores, remove blackheads etc etc and improves your skin overall.

Only a light layer of this clay mask is needed to cover your entire face, hence it'll definitely take more than 9 mths for you to use it up if you use it correctly.

While it gave a slight tingling sensation when you rinse this mask off, i felt that the results were not that spectacular. My blackheads were still there, but it left me a very nice, cooling sensation and i liked it a lot.

Even though this product is a lot more affordable than the glamglow one, i didn't think that the results were as good, or gave me the kind of results that really "wowed" me. For me personally the glamglow one gave me a bit better results even though it comes with a hefty price tag.

All in all, i will use this up, but i wouldn't repurchase. If you're on a budget you can definitely still purchase this and pamper yourself, but don't expect some "wow!" amazing life changing results.

I would rate this a 6.5/10. Hope this helps!

on 7/14/2016 10:24:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

So, I got a sample of this and it's good for all type of skins. First, it's clay, so you'll think it'll dry up very badly and all. But this one doesn't from what I have used before.
But, you have to really read the instructions and keep it on for 15 minutes or less, then wash it off with lukewarm water for best results. I have seen countless friends try this and say it's bad but that's because they left it on until it dried and started to crumple off.
In this volcanic clay mask, it shrinks pores, controls sebum, exfoliates, deeply cleanses and brightens tone.
Well, I have used the sample of this for the first few weeks and I actually got less pores and my skin tone seems to not be that dull. It's also easy to apply on face, but it might be a bit hard to wash off. After using it for two months now, I can feel my skin actually become more clear, smooth and softer.
As I have combination skin, I am satisfied with the results I got!:)

on 6/17/2016 3:50:00 PM

I had high hopes for this product, after reading so many blogs and reviews about it. I had previously used Glam Glow Mud Masks and was super blown away by how it left my skin looking cleaner & brighter. I knew I needed to add this kind of mask to my regimen and was hoping to find cheaper ab alternatives for mud/clay masks.

The texture of the clay is a bit gummy. I use a mini plastic spatula to scoop about a teaspoon of product for my entire face. I usually focus on the center of my face where it can get oily and where I have blackheads & pores. It is easy to spread and starts drying a little faster than I can spread the product all over my face. The product doesn’t dry hard. It does take some effort to wash the product off – it doesn’t rinse off that easily. I have to really rub my face to make sure the product is removed. The product does leave your skin feeling slightly smoother, but my pores and blackheads looked generally the same. After immediate use, my skin is less oily, but I’m not sure if it helps reduce oil on your skin for the long-term. The good thing about this is that it doesn’t feel like your skin is stripped of its oils. It’s rather gentle and easy to use on a regular basis, but I haven’t seen much extra benefits to my skin after using it once a week. I could try to use it more often, but because it’s difficult to rinse the product off, it’s a little too much work for me. #basic.

It deeply cleans the pores, while tightening them.. would re-purchase when i've finish using it

on 5/3/2016 12:11:00 PM

I've been using this for a year and loved it since then. It does what it says but after using it for a while i think i need more than this for my skin because this clay mask only can make my nose appear smoother for an hour. I need something that can make it last longer.