InnisFree Jeju Volcanic Pore Clay Mask

InnisFree Jeju Volcanic Pore Clay Mask
Jeju Volcanic Pore Clay MaskEnter Title

4.1

[Original] Water, Butylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide, Silica, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Trehalose, Volcanic Ash, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Bentonite, Zinc Oxide (CI 77947), Polysorbate 60, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Citrus Unshiu Peel Extract, Opuntia Coccinellifera Fruit Extract, Orchid Extract, Camellia Japonica Leaf Extract, Cryptomeria Japonica Leaf Extract, Bambusa Vulgaris Extract, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Extract, Kaolin, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, PVP, Dextrin, PEG-100 Stearate, Sorbitan Stearate, Cellulose Gum, Xanthan Gum, Lactic Acid, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Iron Oxides (CI 77491)*************************************************************************************[Super] Water, Titanium Dioxide, Butylene Glycol, Volcanic Ash, Glycerin, Silica, Trehalose, Kaolin, Bentonite, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Zinc Oxide (CI 77947), Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Citrus Unshiu Peel Extract, Opuntia Coccinellifera Fruit Extract, Orchid Extract, Camellia Japonica Leaf Extract, Pvp, Peg-100 Stearate, Polysorbate 60, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Xanthan Gum, Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Zea Mays (Corns) Starch, Sorbitan Stearate, Polyacrylate-13, Mannitol, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Lactic Acid, Polyisobutene, Menthoxypropanediol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Polysorbate 20, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Disodium Edta, Phenoxyethanol

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This breaks me out like helllllll even after using it for several times in 3 months.

on 7/8/2017 2:15:00 PM

I've purchased two jars of this mask—it's awesome for cleaning and exfoliating the skin, especially since my skin gets oily in the summer. It's great for ensuring complete removal of makeup and dirt on my face, but it's so thick (and exceptionally drying) that I can only use it once a week, and it has to be followed up with a moisturizer after washing it off or it will leave my face so dry that the skin feels taught. Innisfree has since come out with more wash-off face masks that are both exfoliating and moisturizing, so I no longer buy this but I do recommend it for those who have very oily skin and/or are looking to close up their pores—it will definitely do that, but always follow up with a light moisturizer.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The mask has a smooth texture but after using for a while it hardens& is quite different to scoop out. The mask is cool when applying to skin and leave skin feeling tight& smooth after washing off. The benefits is not noticeable. Quite disappointing compared to the Kieh'l rare earth pore.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I don't think I have particularly sensitive skin but this product made me break out in pimpley hives which I haven't had in years! I had high hopes for it but I guess I'll be sticking to my cleansing brushes from now on. It's also a bit difficult to wash off (you'll need more than just water).

This... is my holy grail product that i would turn to every once a week for my mask treatment. Innisfree is hugely popular in Singapore because everybody would own at least one korean cult beauty products in their home. I got my free sample during a store visit back in 2014 and i immediately fell in love with it. It seem to draws out toxin and clear my pores, giving me smooth, unirritated skin immediately after washing. I would use this if convenient, whenever i can feel pimple/itchy bumps coming to the surface of my skin by applying a little enough to cover up, and wash it off. Itch gone. The only cons i would say is that it's really messy when washing it off. Would require more than a couple of rinse. Highly recommended!

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

i wasn't a super big fan of the texture, and that already seemed like a red flag. i had gotten a sample of the super volcanic clay as a gift and i was like yeah! eliminate the blackheads! kill them! and this didn't deliver whatsoever; i tried leaving it on for short periods or time, and also long periods of time - both ways had the same result: disappointing. i'm glad i got the sample, because i know this doesn't work for me. but i was really upset since this has such good reviews from everyone. guess i'm an outlier on this one. :(

on 2/11/2017 4:22:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

Nothing miraculous like its claims but it does the job of added cleansing and helps to even out my skin after usage. Red spots/patches were visibly evened out. My skin feels softer and cleaner after I use this, though i would note that it doesn't fully get ALL the gunk on the nose out. I do like this mask because it's affordable and does a decent job... I don't expect great things from this and I am still on the hunt for THE HG pore clay mask. Am on my fourth jar now.

on 2/8/2017 5:04:00 PM

This is a nice gentle little mask that cleanses the skin. The smell is quite relaxing and nice.
It does nothing for the blackheads on my nose or the (very) small pores on my cheeks. It does not prevent breakouts, though I didn't expect it to.
Maybe someone with very nice skin can use this as an extra cleansing measure once or twice a week.

I have acne prone skin which is slightly stable nowadays and a typically oily t zone.

I have used his 2x a week for past 3 weeks and I don't see much difference. I was doing a trial of the product and applying it to one half of my face. No difference in pore size or oil control.
What I did note is that 1-2 days after using it a deep blind pimple would start working its way up to the surface on the sides where I applied the mask.
Not using again. Not for me

on 1/21/2017 12:25:00 AM

I've tried both the jar and mousse version. Kinda like the jar better because the texture is less runny, hence easier to apply.

Anyway, upon application it feels minty, sort of like Lush's mask of mag. It dries super fast like within 3 minutes, and cause a tightening sensation if you continue to leave it on.

Having finished both bottles, I'd say it doesn't deliver it's claim of shrinking pores not even a bit. Still, my face would be dry if I don't follow up with skincare.

Maybe does cleanse pores and brighten overall complexion, but it's like an one time off event. For someone with normal skin who's looking for a mild clay mask this will suffice.

Cheap, yes. Repurchase, no.