Wet 'n' Wild 508a Black Orchid

Wet 'n' Wild 508a Black Orchid

on 6/30/2016 5:41:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Packaging has improved I have it in the new packaging but this lipstick is super pretty and the one I bought had a waxy weird smell so I emailed wet n wild and no questions asked they are sending a replacement lipstick. How is that for standing behind their products! I will forever purchase wet n wild because they make quality at affordable prices and since I was a teenager they haven't changed up or tried to jack up their prices! Good company and that is rare now days.

on 6/3/2015 11:18:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I have been searching for years for a similar color to replace my beloved Clinique Black Lily lipstick and this is the closest I have ever come. Black Orchid delivers a plummy, stain like color just like my HG favorite. And for the price what did I have to lose. Very pleased. Applies dark and satiny, blots off to a nice stainlike finish. Staying power is very good. No complaints here. Will repurchase for sure.

To Read all 4 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

Dark lips are in for fall and as I am trying to delve deeper into trends with confidence, I wanted a cheap but good lippie to work with and this was it! Beautiful rich color, a bit oxblood-ish on me, and soft. It's not drying and definitely has a bit of staying power, way better than you would expect for 99¢. I am going to have fun during fall and maybe even winter with this color. I highly recommend. Only con is packaging but for 99¢ what do you expect?

on 8/30/2002 1:57:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Nothing but raves from me! A fan of smooth, creamy, matte lipsticks--and I have found some winners here! Especially 508a, which is a beautiful shiny plum that is so smooth! These lipsticks have fabulous staying power and stain the lips. They are only .99! Definitely do not pass these up, some great shades are right at your local drugstore for mega-cheap