Maybelline New York Dream Satin Liquid

Filtered by skin tone : Other
Maybelline New York Dream Satin Liquid

3.0

Updated off bottle 10/2018: aqua/water, isododecane, cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone, glycerin, cyclohexasilohexane, PEG-9 polydimethylsiloxethyl dimethicone, butylenes glycol, dimethicone crosspolymer, disteardimonium hectorite, PEG-10 dimethicone, cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 dimethicone, phenoxyethanol, sodium chloride, polyglyceryl-4 isostearate, caprylyl glycol, disodium stearoyl glutamate, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, aluminum hydroxide, silica dimethyl silylate, methicone, sodium hylauronate, hexylene glycol, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl hydroxyhydrocinnamate, ci77891, titanium dioxide, ci77491, ci77492, ci77499, iron oxides, ci 15985/yellow 6 lake.-------------------old ingredients:aqua/water, isododecane, cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone, glycerin, cyclohexasilohexane, PEG-9 polydimethylsiloxethyl dimethicone, butylenes glycol, dimethicone crosspolymer, disteardimonium hectorite, PEG-10 dimethicone, cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 dimethicone, sodium chloride, phenoxyethanol, polyglyceryl-4 isostearate, caprylyl glycol,disodium stearoyl glutamate, PEG-9, aluminum hydroxide.

Skin: Combination, Other, Neutral

Bought this on a whim and did not regret it. I purchased this for Sgd29.90, not too cheap for a drugstore brand like Maybelline.

I purchased this in 00 not sure what it's name is as I can only see the color code on the bottle. This product comes in a heavy glass pump bottle which I like but like I said it's heavy and not really portable.

Contrary to what other reviewers said, I did not find it greasy nor did it turn my face into an oil field. I applied this using my sigma stippling brush and it covers about 90 percent of the imperfections on my face.

The texture of this product is creamy and moussey am not sure how exactly to describe it. But upon application it doesn't really feel heavy and I obtained a good coverage from it.

I always top off my liquid foundation with my urban decay naked compact foundation or ysl le teint compact foundation to obtain more coverage and this works well with such application.

throughout the day, I needed to blot by 12 noon and 4pm in the aftermoon. This is normal for me because of my oily skin.

By the end of the day, the foundation is still there though not as fresh but it still looks okay.

would I buy it again? probably not as I'm still looking for the perfect one with a prettier package.0

One word for this foundation and that is GREASY. I do not have oily skin and have never had this problem with foundation. But I purchased this one as I wanted to try something new and I actually had to stick with it for one month. Thank god I kept touching up with powder and mixing it with others but my god it just makes you feel so dirty! I made it look good with the make up I combined it with but I could not wait to get home and wipe it off as everytime I touched my face it felt HORRIBLE. Now using No7 and very happy. Nothing against maybelline, just not a nice product. Very orange too.