Maybelline New York Dream Satin Liquid

Maybelline New York Dream Satin Liquid

3.4

aqua/water, isododecane, cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone, glycerin, cyclohexasilohexane, PEG-9 polydimethylsiloxethyl dimethicone, butylenes glycol, dimethicone crosspolymer, disteardimonium hectorite, PEG-10 dimethicone, cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 dimethicone, sodium chloride, phenoxyethanol, polyglyceryl-4 isostearate, caprylyl glycol,disodium stearoyl glutamate, PEG-9, aluminum hydroxide.

on 9/11/2018 8:05:00 PM

This is a light foundation, but the coverage for me isn't decent. I use it jus to blend in with my concealer before powder. It is a disappointing buy as it offered no staying power even with a setting spray.
Would prefer a product with fuller coverage in future.

Uuuuuggggh do not even bother if your skin is even the slightest bit dry. Gets all patchy looking. Gross.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This foundation offers a decent medium coverage, and an absolutely flawless satin/ slightly dewy finish. It's like blur or photoshop in a bottle. Despite the fact that it's not a longwear foundation, it holds up well throughout the day, it doesn't cake or separate. Sadly, the lightest shade available in Romania (100-ivory) is too dark for me, but I can still use this in the summer if I manage to tan a little.

on 9/8/2017 6:20:00 AM

I bought this a few months ago on impulse - the colour looked so good and the texture was great on my hand, and it was on offer in the supermarket. I have tried it several times in several ways and I absolutely hate it! It looks perfect wherever I swatch it but is resolutely pale pink when 'blended' (no mean feat, it drags horribly) across my whole face, it renders every pore visible from space and it also manages to look waxy whilst being really drying. And within six hours it's virtually disappeared (a blessed relief but still)no matter what I prime/set with. I would bin it, but what if I want to be Barbara Cartland at hallowe'en?

Love this foundation.

Finding a yellow undertoned foundation is difficult in drugstores, and this is one of the only ones I have found. (I use shade 21 Nude). I swatched other shades and found they were very pink based so there appears to be a wide range of shades and undertones.

It gives the skin a natural, healthy coverage and finish. As the name states, you are left with a satin finish that looks like a second skin. I don't apply much however I still achieve a good medium coverage, and you can build it up without running the risk of a cakey finish.

Stays on for many hours, even though I only set the areas under my eyes and under my cheekbones.

on 8/4/2017 4:51:00 AM

I have a really oily t-zone and its makes my skin look fresh all day.i do my makeup at 7:30 am and i reach home at 7 pm with this foundation i don't need touch up,i use colorense primer as a base & i apply my foundation & i apply revlon concelar & i use johnson's baby powder for baking. this is the best foundation i have ever used,i use Dream Satin Liquid Foundation in shade 01,i am done with my first purchase and m going to buy another one.this is the best foundation who have oily t-zone.

on 5/23/2017 12:59:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

So greasy. Coverage is okay but how it makes my skin feels makes it imposible for me to even try to finish the bottle. Clogs my pores and makes my skin feel disgusting. After around 30 minutes to an hour after applying (with powder) feels sticky and itchy, specially around my chin/lower cheeks where i am the oiliest, and I want to take it off. If you have dry skin it might be okay for you.

This foundation is on the pricey side, however I think it's worth it. It creases a bit on my nose however a little powder works just fine with it. The coverage is medium, it's easily build-able. The packaging has a pump which makes it very easy to apply and use. I apply it with a damp beauty blender or a flat foundation brush and it blends really easily and quick. It doesn't dry out my skin and it doesn't stick to my pores. It's a really good foundation however I think that it wouldn't work too well with people with oily or really dry skin as it would cake a bit.

on 5/11/2017 12:50:00 PM

I've always liked foundations from Maybelline, I prefer them over L'Oreal and Revlon.

This foundation has a very lovely finish, it is a medium coverage and the consistency is very smooth and creamy, very easy to apply and blend. However, like many have already stated in here, I do feel the foundation sitting on my face, but it doesn't create any major discomfort. It feels a bit tacky when it is not completely dry.

The longevity of this foundation is great, about 8-10 hours and more depending on the primer.

This is one of the few foundations that I have used up the entire bottle. Would repurchase it again.

Ps. Got complimented for having a nice skin day from other girls when I wore this foundation.

on 5/3/2017 3:44:00 PM

Horrible foundation way too sticky and doesn't cover anything.