Maybelline New York Dream Satin Liquid

Filtered by age: 30-35
Maybelline New York Dream Satin Liquid

3.5

Updated off bottle 10/2018: aqua/water, isododecane, cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone, glycerin, cyclohexasilohexane, PEG-9 polydimethylsiloxethyl dimethicone, butylenes glycol, dimethicone crosspolymer, disteardimonium hectorite, PEG-10 dimethicone, cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 dimethicone, phenoxyethanol, sodium chloride, polyglyceryl-4 isostearate, caprylyl glycol, disodium stearoyl glutamate, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, aluminum hydroxide, silica dimethyl silylate, methicone, sodium hylauronate, hexylene glycol, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl hydroxyhydrocinnamate, ci77891, titanium dioxide, ci77491, ci77492, ci77499, iron oxides, ci 15985/yellow 6 lake.-------------------old ingredients:aqua/water, isododecane, cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone, glycerin, cyclohexasilohexane, PEG-9 polydimethylsiloxethyl dimethicone, butylenes glycol, dimethicone crosspolymer, disteardimonium hectorite, PEG-10 dimethicone, cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 dimethicone, sodium chloride, phenoxyethanol, polyglyceryl-4 isostearate, caprylyl glycol,disodium stearoyl glutamate, PEG-9, aluminum hydroxide.

on 9/11/2018 8:05:00 PM

This is a light foundation, but the coverage for me isn't decent. I use it jus to blend in with my concealer before powder. It is a disappointing buy as it offered no staying power even with a setting spray.
Would prefer a product with fuller coverage in future.

on 5/11/2017 12:50:00 PM

I've always liked foundations from Maybelline, I prefer them over L'Oreal and Revlon.

This foundation has a very lovely finish, it is a medium coverage and the consistency is very smooth and creamy, very easy to apply and blend. However, like many have already stated in here, I do feel the foundation sitting on my face, but it doesn't create any major discomfort. It feels a bit tacky when it is not completely dry.

The longevity of this foundation is great, about 8-10 hours and more depending on the primer.

This is one of the few foundations that I have used up the entire bottle. Would repurchase it again.

Ps. Got complimented for having a nice skin day from other girls when I wore this foundation.

on 4/1/2016 8:08:00 AM

It looks great on my combo skin alone, but even better when mixed with garnier bb cream for oily skin. I give it 4 lippies due to average staying power.

Skin: Combination, Other, Neutral

Bought this on a whim and did not regret it. I purchased this for Sgd29.90, not too cheap for a drugstore brand like Maybelline.

I purchased this in 00 not sure what it's name is as I can only see the color code on the bottle. This product comes in a heavy glass pump bottle which I like but like I said it's heavy and not really portable.

Contrary to what other reviewers said, I did not find it greasy nor did it turn my face into an oil field. I applied this using my sigma stippling brush and it covers about 90 percent of the imperfections on my face.

The texture of this product is creamy and moussey am not sure how exactly to describe it. But upon application it doesn't really feel heavy and I obtained a good coverage from it.

I always top off my liquid foundation with my urban decay naked compact foundation or ysl le teint compact foundation to obtain more coverage and this works well with such application.

throughout the day, I needed to blot by 12 noon and 4pm in the aftermoon. This is normal for me because of my oily skin.

By the end of the day, the foundation is still there though not as fresh but it still looks okay.

would I buy it again? probably not as I'm still looking for the perfect one with a prettier package.0

I was disappointed with this product as after reading good reviews I thought it would be great.I found it quite oily and see through and after about 2 three hours had slid off and i looked super greasy,would prob be o.k for dry skin.also I like a good coverage and this is a very sheer foundation unless you are blessed with perfect skin i would go for something with more coverage.

on 10/23/2011 4:21:00 PM

Cheap and cheerful. Good for everyday use. 80% of my bottle (in Sand ) is gone and I'm still not too sure if this matches my color. I'm Mac NC20-25ish. I found this best applied by hand, quick and easy. Packaging is superb, no mass there. A bottle has lasted me 4-5 months for Monday- Friday use. I have another bottle in Nude, think that's a bit dark for me, maybe will start using this in the summer time. No SPF is a - for me.

on 2/6/2011 1:31:00 PM

yes it is quite good but only for 2 h, then it sinks into my pores the color match perfect cameo ,so i will not buy it again because the result of good looking skin last too short.....

on 10/9/2010 4:42:00 PM

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

My favorit right now. good coverage, natural looking after apply and very moisture. It is a bit oily but perfect after my day cream Decleor matt finish skin fluid. Basically no complain over this foundation. Will definitely buy again and again.