bareMinerals Face of Fashion Urban Vibe

No Image

4.8

This is another great kit from B.E. If you do the swirl and tap on the cap, you shouldn't get any fallout. I was worried about the choice of teal eyeliner to go with this look, but it looks great! You can do it light for a day look, or a little darker for the nighttime. B.E. shadows are the easiest to blend that I've ever worked with. I love B.E.

on 9/20/2010 1:36:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Bare minerals eyeshaows score second on my list as far as my favorite eyeshadows. I do like urban decay eyeshadows more due the fallout (all the eyeshadow that lands on your cheeks) from the bare minerals . the colors are simple and easy too apply but my favorite part of this is the teal eyeliner. The colors all go together well, so if you're looking for a simple day look, this works well. I'm not a fan of the lipgloss though.....too magenta-y for me.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Great little kit! very good cool shades, love the blush, love the eyeliner and the gloss, the smoky violet is a good liner wet and even the light eyeshadow is nice, not too sparkly!

on 8/24/2010 4:49:00 PM

i was looking at this kit for several weeks before giving in and buy it already. i think if you are cool toned PPP this is a MUST have. Its a cool colors kit so i don't think it would look as good on warm toned ladies. Includes 2 eyeshadows, blush, eyeliner and Naturals gloss.
Eyeshadow colors: light show(which on Sephora website is described as peach frost but its really very pale taupe that doesn't really show up on my skin, best used as highlighter/base), smoky violet(actually medium smoky purple not violet). It includes blush called Haute Pink(bright cool pink that resembles Angelika from NARS) and eyeliner in dark teal color(about half the size of the regular eyeliner). Gloss color is called Plumtini and on Sephora site is described as "candied plum". I would call it dark magenta-deep violet fushia with blue undertones which looks extreme but goes on very sheer so lot of ladies can wear it.
Overall, these are great colors that create subtle and sophisticated look. Blush looks very bright but it can be worn sheerly or brighter, depending how much product you can pick up with your brush. I'd say eyeshadows give softer look as opposed to dramatic and if you wear lot of purples and cool colors, this is perfect set.