Rimmel The Max Bold Curves

Rimmel The Max Bold Curves
The Max Bold CurvesThe Max Bold CurvesThe Max Bold CurvesThe Max Bold Curves

3.1

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

it's far better than their new scandaleyes range.it doesn't have dry formula which i hate.it's more wetter side but i love it.it's easier to comb through again and again on my lashes without clumping.i have blonde and long lashes and this mascara really pops my eyes.when i first applied it i looked at the mirror and said wow.my lashes are curled,lengtened and deep satin black which i didn't expect from that cheap price.i love the wand it's a curvy bristle wand which is smaller than the new huge wands that hard to apply on without poking to eyes.it's not too small either.it didn't flake at the end of the day.i love the package also.cute green tube with pink printings.the tube is smaller than my other mascaras which takes smaller space on my makeup bag , easier to carry around with you esp for travelling.the only cons is ; it takes too much product everytime ,so i wipe the excess from the wand.i highly reccomend.it beats new rimmel mascaras that they try to marketing with different names every year.i will keep rebuying it.

on 7/6/2015 1:02:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

This is very comparable to Maybelline Full and Soft (a holy grail for a lot of people). I bought this on a whim and has been the only mascara that I have ever repurchased, besides the Maybelline one and Jordana best lash extreme (for a more dramatic look). The curved brush gives my decently curvy lashes a nice curve, without me going over and over the same area. No smudging or feathering, and no scary rectangular lashes with this one. The tube lasts a VERY long time, without drying out, something I cannot say about Jordana best lash extreme. Again, if you are going for a natural look, I highly recommend it.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I received this product for free, but it is available at Walmart for $5.47. I wasn't sure about the curved brush, but this mascara is wonderful. I'm someone who is never satisfied with a swipe or two of mascara, and I always take time to build long, dark, full lashes. Some mascara you have to tinker with in order to build coverage and separate. This mascara doesn't dry too quickly and doesn't stay wet and smudge your eyes. The brush perfectly lines up with your top lash line and builds coverage quickly. The brush is plush enough that it makes your lashes full yet separate. The curve of the brush makes it a little tricky to coat your bottom lashes, but not too difficult. I love this mascara, and you can't beat the price!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

One of my favorite mascaras, I've been using it for a very long time, and i try other mascaras but always come back to this one. My lashes have a natural curve in them so i don't really know if it lifts your lashes or not. But what I do know is that it makes your lashes look super pretty and it gives extra length to the ones on the outer corner which looks amazing. For better results try combing your lashes with a dried out mascara wand (preferably a comb one) after the 1st coat of this one and then apply a 2nd coat.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I like the shape of the brush as it really grips lashes but it collects too much mascara each time so I always have to brush some off... I struggle also to get the inner corners of my lashes. However the general quality of the mascara is great, its voluminous effect and thickening qualities make it a really good products and it does help lift and hold lashes in a curve but I do curl my eyelashes after. It's a wet formula so you might want to use it after it's dried out a bit but I like my eyelashes after using and it lasts throughout the day very well.

on 9/28/2014 1:55:00 PM

I started using makeup in middle school and my sister introduced me to this mascara. It works really well! It clumps a bit but it's not big deal. It makes your eyelashes look amazing.

on 8/2/2013 5:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

This comes out very wet. The brush has potential, its just too short. It holds a curl really well, and definitely adds some volume. Its a good mascara, it just didnt wow me.

on 12/16/2013 10:46:00 AM

This is my HG mascara. It works SO well for me. I start off with a coat of a GOSH mascara as a base. The GOSH mascara just makes my lashes a little longer and separates them, but doesn't add volume. Then I let it dry, and then I use Rimmel Max Bold Curves. This makes my eyelashes SO long and gives them so much volume. It really opens up my eyes! I get told I have very pretty eyes, so I always keep my focus on my eyes when doing my makeup.

on 8/9/2013 12:56:00 AM

I only tried this mascara once, and never used it again.
-Too wet
-Doenst give that much volume
-Smudges on under eye area
-Doenst hold the curl

It might work on someone else, but I think its just horrible

on 9/14/2013 9:39:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Neutral

One of the better ones I've tried. It really gave me that curvy lashes, and some volume as well. The texture is perfect , not too dry or runny. If it can do better at lengthen lashes that would be just great. *sigh*