Kerastase Fondant Nutri Thermique

Kerastase Fondant  Nutri Thermique

Aqua, Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Quaternium-87, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Amodimethicone, Caprylyl Glycol, Candelilla Cera/Candellila Wax, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Trideceth-5, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Trideceth-10, Glyceryl Linoleate, Boronnitride, Glyceryloeate, Linalool, Hydroxycitronellal, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzylalcohol, Citronellol, Alpha-Isomethylionone, Geraniol, 2-Oleamideo-1, 3-Octadecanediol, Coumarin, Xylose, Safflower Glucoside, Sodiumhydroxide, Glyceryl, Linolenate, Parfum, C39478/2.

on 6/13/2015 11:07:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Firstly, this products smells AMAZING! I would buy it again for the smell alone.
I used this after i shampoo but before i blow dry and i feel like it leaves the hair smooth, silky and feels much healthier. It was a bit pricey for the size but well worth i in my opinion. I loved it. I have quite damaged bleach blonde hair so it was a life saver!

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I love Kerastase products. I find they smell amazing, last long, and make my hair healthier. I got a sample of this and was so excited to try it. I found this is kind of a so-so product for me. I only liked this conditioner if I used a lot of it. I had to use the whole packet (0.34 oz) in one use. Usually with Kerastase products I can use a lot less then I normally would need to. I felt like this conditioner is a bit thin and not moisturizing enough for my fine, dry ends hair. The formula of this conditioner being thin is why I had to use so much of it. I think this is an ok product, but there are better conditioners from Kerastase.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Kerastase Fondant Nutri Termique is a white conditioner with the texture of a bodylotion, it smells nice like a mixture of soap and suntanlotion nothing offensive. This product is for very dry and sensitised hair and my dry locks needed some love. But I really don't think it did much for my hair, after rinsing out my hair didn't feel softer or nourished it even feels kinda dry and straw like. I just don't find this moisturizing or caring enough for my hair, so considering the price/performance I would't buy it again!!

I really like this conditioner, i am a devotee to kerastase's hair masque's (masquintense, masque nutri thermique, masque elixir ultime) but i really needed a conditioner for through the week, kind of a quick rinse out, now let me tell you, as long as i use a masque at least once a week, my hair will look no different if i use this twice a week, it does a great job of moisturizing my platinum blonde hair, but also leaves it silky, soft and frizz free (LOVE!) i actually prefer this more then lait vital which wasn't very moisturizing (i actually gave it too my nephew LOL) ohh and this conditioner does not weigh my hair down, very decent!

on 6/20/2013 4:27:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

As a Kerastase whore (I have tried and own anything and everything Kersstase has created, I do not exaggerate) this conditioner is up there as one of my favourites. I feel the lighter version of this conditioner is better as it has the same effect only is less heavy on the tresses. Having said that, It conditions and smooths dull hair making it super soft and bouncy and gives super shine. The only thing to caution is not to apply near the roots as it will make hair very oily very quickly, however if used correctly on the ends is so worth the moolah spent on the glorious little sucker.

Just amazing when used with heat! This shampoo and conditioner is the best one for my bleached mid to ends dry split hair, transforms it!! After spending 100's of £££ on hair products iv finally found my HG!! So happy with it!!!!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I bought this for $36.97 at Nordstrom Rack. I was expecting more dramatic results. My hair is color treated and dry. I think my hair felt a tad softer with this rinse-out conditioner than using a Garnier conditioner that I bought at Wal-Mart. I was not crazy about the fragrance but it is not horrible and it is not that strong.

For the price, I think this is not worth it. It's a little inconvenient to use as the directions state to wash your hair, towel dry it, then leave the conditioner in for 2-3 minutes and wash out. I tried leaving it in for a longer time, about 15 minutes or more, but still, the results were not dramatic. I say save your money.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I am a fan of Kerastase in general so when I saw this I had to try it. I like the Lait Vital but it is not moisturizing enough for me. Enter this product, it is very similar to Lait Vital but more moisturizing. It has the same scent as Lait Vital as well. I love this product. It moisturizes but does not weight my hair down. I have the best hair days when I use these products. Not sure about the whole heat activated thing. But overall, if you like Lait Vital a lot but want more moisture, get this.

on 1/8/2013 2:18:00 AM

No. Not good. I do LOVE Kerastase in general but this didn`t do anything. I don`t like the smell, the texture is like putting body lotion in your hair, kinda weird, and didn`t moisturize at all. The leave-in Nectar Thermique is great however and also the green reconstructing line is great, but they need to come out with a really good conditioner or change the formula on this one...

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I used to use and LOVE Nutridefense masque but they discontinued it. My stylist suggested I try this instead and I was hesistant but decided why not. I like this almost as much as my beloved Nutridefense. It detangles really well, doesn't weigh my hair down and leaves my hair very shiny. I love that it's not in a jar like their masques too.