Uploaded by hollywood2222

package quality

price range

Reviews

Sep/23/2018

Do not waste your money for nothing. The name of this product should be ‘YES chip’ not ‘no chip’. It chips my nail polish no matter which brand I use underneath. Seriously such a waste of money. I would never buy it again. NEVER!!

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Tan

HairBlack

fromnuk046

Jul/18/2017

TERRIBLE!
Applied one coat as directed on packaging, everything looked great! Smooth, and incredibly glossy.
The next day my nails had a cracked/shattered look. Almost like your phone screen after you drop it for the tenth time without a screen protector. So disappointing!

Age19-24

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

fromWesjag

Jun/18/2017

This for the clear top coat polish. This is awful. I looked at another website and 90% of them were bad reviews. 20 minutes after applying this it peels and cracks off.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (71 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

EyesGreen

Oct/25/2016

I love this product! I work with my hands and I was amazed at this product, my nails lasted a week and a half until one nail started to fade but not chipping. I just apply a thin coat after my regular nail polish like the package says.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

Jun/20/2016

This product is a complete waste of time and money. I will definitely not buy it again. I apply in the morning and by evening after a bath all my nails are chipped.

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

May/03/2016

I'm surprised by all of the bad reviews, I love this stuff. One thin coat gives depth, shine and gloss to the my nails no matter what's underneath (solid color, nail art, glitter etc.) and makes my manicure last. Been using since 2012 and will continue as long as it's available!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (20 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinVery Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairRed, Wavy, Medium

3.0

Mar/08/2016

In my own opinion, this top coat does not work! It chips within a few hours, and it makes my nail art streaky and messed up when I apply it. I hated the packaging; it leaks really easily. I DO NOT recommend it for nail art, yet I must admit it works decently for stand-alone colors.

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

Feb/03/2016

I'm so surprised by the results I experienced purchasing this product! I was expecting a better result of this brand but sadly it lowered my expectations... I really do not like this product! When I applied this on top of my colour it looked beautiful on the nails- Glossy, Shiny. It just gave the perfect salon finish look to my nails. But did that last long? No. As soon as my nails touched …Read more

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

Apr/25/2015

I would not recommend this top coat. By the next day I am noticing hairline cracks on my design I painted and nail polish. It is not chipping, but it is cracking.

Age56 & Over

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

Apr/01/2015

this product is absolutely terrible. it came out of the bottle in huge clumps and with strings of the product attached to the brush. also, once on my nails it created huge air bubbles that only grew in size. I have tried using this product many times but it has never once made my nails look good or my manicure last for very long. I would not recommend buying this product.

Age25-29