Sally Hansen No Chip

Sally Hansen No Chip
No Chip

2.3

on 6/18/2017 6:26:00 PM

This for the clear top coat polish. This is awful. I looked at another website and 90% of them were bad reviews. 20 minutes after applying this it peels and cracks off.

on 10/25/2016 6:57:00 AM

I love this product! I work with my hands and I was amazed at this product, my nails lasted a week and a half until one nail started to fade but not chipping. I just apply a thin coat after my regular nail polish like the package says.

on 6/20/2016 5:02:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This product is a complete waste of time and money. I will definitely not buy it again. I apply in the morning and by evening after a bath all my nails are chipped.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I'm surprised by all of the bad reviews, I love this stuff. One thin coat gives depth, shine and gloss to the my nails no matter what's underneath (solid color, nail art, glitter etc.) and makes my manicure last. Been using since 2012 and will continue as long as it's available!

In my own opinion, this top coat does not work! It chips within a few hours, and it makes my nail art streaky and messed up when I apply it. I hated the packaging; it leaks really easily. I DO NOT recommend it for nail art, yet I must admit it works decently for stand-alone colors.

on 2/3/2016 4:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I'm so surprised by the results I experienced purchasing this product! I was expecting a better result of this brand but sadly it lowered my expectations... I really do not like this product! When I applied this on top of my colour it looked beautiful on the nails- Glossy, Shiny. It just gave the perfect salon finish look to my nails. But did that last long? No. As soon as my nails touched the water the coating was starting to crack and I could easily peel off the nail paint I had applied, with this product (Sally Hansen 'No chip') on the top, I was really upset with the outcome of this product as I loved the way it looked before my nails had touched water. This had never happened to me before until I purchased and used this product. Therefore I do NOT recommend this product.

Sally Hansen No Chip:
£4.75

on 4/25/2015 11:35:00 AM

I would not recommend this top coat. By the next day I am noticing hairline cracks on my design I painted and nail polish. It is not chipping, but it is cracking.

this product is absolutely terrible. it came out of the bottle in huge clumps and with strings of the product attached to the brush. also, once on my nails it created huge air bubbles that only grew in size. I have tried using this product many times but it has never once made my nails look good or my manicure last for very long. I would not recommend buying this product.

on 2/9/2015 2:46:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

For me this product did not work. It is a good base coat , however doing what it claim is a big no.

on 1/28/2015 4:36:00 PM

I truly hate to be the bad guy that leaves a crappy review and ruins somebody's day, but This top coat is horrible! I hated it with a fiery passion. When I bought it, it was really goopy and disgusting looking. I applied it anyway hoping it was supposed to be like that for some ungodly reason. After applying it, it smeared my work and took quite a while to dry. After it did dry, a few hours later, it started to crack and chip, ruining all my hard work. I'm not impressed at all and I refuse to ever pay for this product again. Believe me, I love Sally Hansen, I have lots of Sally Hansen products, but this one just does not work for me. sorry, Sally Hansen.