Rimmel Hide The Blemish Concealer in Ivory 001

Rimmel Hide The Blemish Concealer in Ivory 001

2.4

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This product does easily cover acne and other flaws very easily and conveniently, especially for during the day top ups. Also works under and over foundation/powders.

It can be blended and comes in great packaging for your handbag or traveling, especially if you are self conscious of your make up coming off such as myself and like to top up occasionally.

However can be quite thick and cakey to apply. Much heavier than a foundation or more liquid based concealers. So if you are more for a natural look/feel probably won't be for you.

Can run out pretty quick as well especially if you use it everyday.

on 6/20/2016 1:22:00 AM

I already have dry skin and this really defines that and cakes up. I would not recommend this, but it has a good price. It might work for other people but it didn't for me

To Read all 18 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

So there's lots that I love about this cute lil stick, one being that it is a cute lil stick and really convenient to carry around and apply, two being when it does apply the concealer is really creamy and blends instantly with a couple smudge-y pats of a finger.

I have noticed that throughout the day it does crease up a bit around the eyes, although that may be particularly noticeable for me because my eyes water constantly. Also, word of warning, I've found that I break out if I'm too lazy and forget to take it off at night.

I find it's particularly helpful being yellow-ish in cancelling out dark circles. It's perfect for throwing in a bag or even a pocket for a touch up on the go or if I'm in a big rush in the morning, although probably not my first choice if I've got time to spare and I'm opting for quality.

on 9/25/2015 6:35:00 AM

This product works for me the best during the fall/ winter when my skin is more on the drier side. The texture is very creamy and smooth, blends well but it's definitely not a humid proof product. If your skin is on oily side it won't stay even with powder on for more than 2 hours. I've repurchased it once because I cannot find a good stick concealer. Tried the ones from Shiseido The Makeup Concealer Stick (too dry for my taste), Max Factor Erace ( discontinued in the place I live), Wet'n'Wild Coverall ( too dry), Revlon Photoready Concealer ( too dry). So still searching.

I have been using Rimmel since I first started using makeup. I still use one of their powders and I still love it! Anyways I have used this concealer for a long time and there are only a few things that I don't like about it.
First thing is that it creases. I haven't found out what the trick is to make it not crease.
The second thing is that it isn't long lasting. It starts out pretty great but after school, I come home and it is almost as if I never put it on.
I would not rebuy this item unless I just need something to put on for a few hours because it is very light!

I really do not like this concealer at all! its cakey and doesn't cover up anything. The texture is also very odd its dry and greasy at the same time i tried it under my eyes and it looked awful, It's also difficult to blend. I do not recommend this concealer to anyone. Will definitely not repurchase.

i really do not like this concealer it caused my skin to breakout it looks really cakey on and doesnt give a good coverage i definitely would not waste my money on this again

on 3/7/2013 1:58:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

Ugh this concealer is awful. It is extremely heavy and cakey, and it doesn't last very long at all. It's very difficult to blend as well, it kinda just sits as a big heavy lump on spots. I do really like the packaging, it makes it easy to apply and I like being able to carry it around.

I do use this as an eyeshadow primer like the other suggestions, and it does do a great job of that but as a concealer it's really not great.

on 11/23/2012 9:44:00 PM

Keeps my under eye area moisturized and hides pesky shadows. I plaster it on in the morning and check it after my first cup of coffee before the majority of staff arrive. Two quick swipes with my index finger removes the excess and I'm good to go all day.

i hate this product !
pros : creamy , good for under eye circles
cons : no coverage at all for blemishes ! barely any product !
this is soooooo not worth your money because it has no coverage for acne spots just for under eye circles thats it !