2.2

package quality

price range

Reviews

2 years ago

Horrendous. This concealer was a ghastly orange shade on my cool-toned pale skin. It caked and settled into creases around my eyes and on dry patches on my face. It also failed to effectively conceal blemishes, instead actually drawing more attention to them. Moreover, it caused my skin to break out in eczema and did not last for more than four hours per application. Save your money and buy a better concealer.

About reviewer (83 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

2 years ago

Cakey, heavy, doesn't blend well, no coverage. Stay away from this.

About reviewer (197 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Fair, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

3 years ago

This is poor, even for such a cheap product. It's got a cheap waxy texture, it doesn't blend AT ALL and because it's so waxy powder and foundation cake on the top of it and to top it all off it creases like nothing else, never mind how much powder you use

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesBlue

2.0

3 years ago

This isn't the best. It feels very heavy and goes away super easy and just doesn't feel very nice on your skin. For my first concealer it was okay.

About reviewer (15 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Other

EyesBlue

4 years ago

This product does easily cover acne and other flaws very easily and conveniently, especially for during the day top ups. Also works under and over foundation/powders. It can be blended and comes in great packaging for your handbag or traveling, especially if you are self conscious of your make up coming off such as myself and like to top up occasionally. However can be quite thick and cakey to apply. Much heavier than a foundation or more liquid based concealers. So if you are more for a natural look/feel probably won't be for you. Can run out pretty quick as well especially if you use it everyday.

About reviewer (16 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

2.0
from

4 years ago

I already have dry skin and this really defines that and cakes up. I would not recommend this, but it has a good price. It might work for other people but it didn't for me

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

4 years ago

So there's lots that I love about this cute lil stick, one being that it is a cute lil stick and really convenient to carry around and apply, two being when it does apply the concealer is really creamy and blends instantly with a couple smudge-y pats of a finger. I have noticed that throughout the day it does crease up a bit around the eyes, although that may be particularly noticeable for me because my eyes water constantly. Also, word of warning, I've found that I break out if I'm too lazy and forget to take it off at night. I find it's particularly helpful being yellow-ish in cancelling out dark circles. It's perfect for throwing in a bag or even a pocket for a touch up on the go or if I'm in a big rush in the morning, although probably not my first choice if I've got time to spare and I'm opting for quality.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

5 years ago

This product works for me the best during the fall/ winter when my skin is more on the drier side. The texture is very creamy and smooth, blends well but it's definitely not a humid proof product. If your skin is on oily side it won't stay even with powder on for more than 2 hours. I've repurchased it once because I cannot find a good stick concealer. Tried the ones from Shiseido The Makeup Concealer Stick (too dry for my taste), Max Factor Erace ( discontinued in the place I live), Wet'n'Wild Coverall ( too dry), Revlon Photoready Concealer ( too dry). So still searching.

About reviewer (143 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesGray

5 years ago

I have been using Rimmel since I first started using makeup. I still use one of their powders and I still love it! Anyways I have used this concealer for a long time and there are only a few things that I don't like about it. First thing is that it creases. I haven't found out what the trick is to make it not crease. The second thing is that it isn't long lasting. It starts out pretty great but after school, I come home and it is almost as if I never put it on. I would not rebuy this item unless I just need something to put on for a few hours because it is very light!

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair

HairRed

7 years ago

I really do not like this concealer at all! its cakey and doesn't cover up anything. The texture is also very odd its dry and greasy at the same time i tried it under my eyes and it looked awful, It's also difficult to blend. I do not recommend this concealer to anyone. Will definitely not repurchase.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral