Simple spotless skin anti blemish moisturiser

Simple spotless skin anti blemish moisturiser

2.9

aqua, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Nylon-12, PEG-100 Stearate, Dimethicone, Zinc PCA, Tapioca Starch, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Phytosphingosine, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Panthenol, Bisabolol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pantolactone, Lavandula Angustifolia Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dipropylene Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Benzophenone-4, Methylparaben, Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate

on 5/22/2016 8:50:00 PM

I bought this product thinking although its so cheap, it does say on the package "results from day one" and for my skin type (normal with a couple of redness here and there) i thought it would work. The only result i had from day one are little tiny pimples over night here and there and im not one to break out often. The moisturizer had my skin feeling smooth and great afterwards but the aftermath of it was surely disappointing.

on 8/31/2015 10:16:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

doesnt remove any spots and doesnt even moisturise

To Read all 14 Reviews, Login or Join

this irritates my skin so badly i broke out horribly after just a week of use. if you are acne prone, do not use this. then again, who should use this then? overall very very bad, threw the whole thing away already after just using for a week. will go back to their moisturising foaming wash instead

on 4/14/2015 5:42:00 PM

I have acne prone skin, and every moisturiser I have used has made me break out like crazy! But because it's coming into winter now in Australia and my skin tends to get alittle drying during the colder months, I went on the hunt for a nice, gentle moisturiser that'll benefit my acne and hopefully not make it worse!
So i stumbled across this in woolworthes and let me say it is definitely the best thing I've ever used for my spots, better then any cleanser, spot treatment, toner, anything I've ever used,
I put it on of a night, before I go to bed, and honestly after the first night, my face was smooth, only a few spots left, when the day before I had a break out from something I had eaten the day before that, so I was definitely so excited when I woke up to the clearest my face had been in 6 years! That's how long I've had acne for, since I was 13 and this little tube of miracle was the one thing that made it all go away! I highly recommend this product to anyone that has dry, combination or acne prone skin, it works like a dream for me and it's definitely worth a try, I'm always hesitant about trying new things on my face but I'm so glad I took the punt on this one!

on 3/12/2015 6:39:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I have combo-oily, sensitive (among others, my skin takes the habit of breaking out in hives when it doesn't like something I eat or put on my skin), SD/PD-prone skin. OSPW. Fitzpatrick IV.

This moisturizer is light and sinks in quickly, it feels like nothing on skin. Skin looks normal, does not look hydrated or moisturized, but helped preventing it from looking dry. I take it as a good sign, since it doesn't clog me or aggravate my SD. I wouldn't really call it mattifying as my skin behaves the same naked, just preventing it from feeling tight in the cold wind.
I don't have acneic skin, so I wouldn't know how this would fare for acnes and clogs. I do know that this doesn't contribute to my SF filling up.
I don't like the EOs in this, but they don't bother me and I can't even smell them.

As a simple moisturizer, this does the job alright and I'm pretty content. I will use my tube up and may repurchase if I don't find anything better.

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

I absolutely love this moisturiser its perfect! It dries matte and is a perfect base for makeup,it really absorbs into the skin and doesn't leave you looking greasy...it has made a HUGE difference to my skin and im practically blemish free because of this :)

on 8/2/2014 4:40:00 AM

Hmmm not a fan! Its cleans my face but doesn't do what it says on the tin- fight spots. Almost finished the tube and my skin is still awful. Would not recommend

I love this moisturiser as someone with sensitive acne prone skin this really helps hydrate my skin and not break me out.

on 10/9/2012 4:00:00 AM

While this product was a very runny and blotchy consistency, it did seem to prevent some oiliness on my skin. However, I think it made my acne worse than better. I don't have much but I do get the odd spot here and there, and after using this product for a few days I found that I had a few more pimples. I then stopped using this product and they soon cleared away and I didn't get as many. It moisturised my face somewhat, but not as good as other products I have tried. I've only used less than a quarter of the bottle, and won't be using the rest.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This dries matte, I love it! It's a really good day time moisturiser.