LUSH Gorilla Perfume - Lust

Gorilla Perfume - Lust

on 5/15/2013 10:00:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

Well, I'm more so partial to higher end perfumes but I just love Lust. It's loud, obnoxious, smoldering, and definatly not a pretty fragrance but I just adore it. I use it more so like aromatherapy. If I'm feeling stressed out, moody, or a little low I spray this and it instantly gives me a jolt of positive energy. I also like wearing this to bed. Definatly an interesting scent worth trying out. We need a Lust Massage Bar Lush!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is full on Jasmine - if you like Flying Fox (which is a personal fav. of mine!) you will love this fragrance. It lasts most of the day.. goes on a little strong, but settles nicely. I adore this perfume.. will buy it again and again.

on 9/12/2011 10:25:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

For those who love Jasmine-scented products, Lust Gorilla perfume is the way to go. You only need a light spritz and it WILL last all day. The solid perfume, meh, it's not as great in the lasting department but if you don't want to commit to this scent and you just want to try it out, the solid perfume is great and it's only $12 CAD for us. I bought the tube/vial and I still have tons left.

Popular Fragrances