Calgon Morning Glory

Calgon Morning Glory

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

My signature scent back in high school, I've since moved on to more "grown-up" perfumes (a.k.a expensive..lol) but I'd buy it again just for nostalgia.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

A nice fresh and flowery smell. I also like the fact that it's a mild smell and not a stinging one.

on 7/6/2005 8:03:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I was recently reminded of how much I love this body spray while browsing p'ville for reviews on Britney Spears "Curious". I realized that they are very similar: clean, fresh, sweet and slightly musky. Since I really don't want to spend a lot of money on a new fragrance, I decided to give my Morning Glory another try and fell in love with it all over again. I've been wearing it for almost 9 years and it reminds me of summer and being young. I agree with other reviewers about it being a nice room spray. I also use it when I don't have Febreeze handy!

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Its a great fresh-smelling scent! its very green...well the name says it. i use it after gym to make me smell fresh, and it lasts a 2-3 hours. i love it! i got it as a gift with the body lotion and shower gel, so i dont know how much it is. i wouldnt repurchase just because i love to try out different scents. maybe ill go back to this one day. OH and the bottle lasts for AGES! even when you put on 2-3 sprays twice a day.

I got a mini set from my friend for Christmas in the 5th grade. I liked the smell, but my friends all said it was yucky. Ahh the memories lol. Anyway, all my friends all said this smelled really bad, but I think it smells just fine y'know? I recommend this, but there are many more fishes in the sea.

on 8/29/2002 6:08:00 PM

Floral scent, a little heavier than most body splashes. Splash and lotion last fairly long. Really nice shower gel that creats a nice lather/bubbles. My husband loves the scent and others compliment me as well.

Popular Fragrances