Calgon Morning Glory

Calgon Morning Glory

3.8

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

it smells so good I have smelt the whole collection of this sent it is perfect for getting out the bath/shower

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I love this scent when I use it OCCASIONALLY!!!! BUT Not on the daily. I am a perfume junkie and I Ave purchased scents from all over the world (i LOVE scents from Saudi Arabia and from the United Emirates!!!)
Anyway..I first smelled this in my mother in law after she showered. I apply scents just after I shower as well. Anyway..... it smelled wonderful. I had my husband get me a bottle pronto!!!
I used it in til I kind of.....got sick of it. So I give it a break and then use it again out of nowhere.
I'm worried that if "I"---a person who loves most scents-- then I might be Making my loved ones even more sick of it then I am.
Good for scent and perfume junkies who are open and like to experiment with new fragrances.....it is a floral sxent, a bit heady...can be over powering if you a apply a lot of it. If you use it with a light hand, it is a nice, out of shower, fresh, shampoo/soap scent. Or could be good for someone who wants to smell like they just got out if the shower ;-)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I, surprisingly enough, liked this one. It smells, as others have said before, clean and soapy/floral--not overpoweringly--which is nice as a mild, everyday scent for environments where more complex, strong or cloying fragrances would be inappropriate.

I think I would repurchase this, as it is one of the very few foral scents I like and can see myself wearing on a regular basis.

on 10/17/2014 11:01:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

I have a love hate with this scent.
At times I cannot stand it and think it is too strong and not a pleasant scent.
At other times I really enjoy the freshness and clean scent it has.
If sprayed lightly it reminds me of a good old shampoo scent from back in the day.
Before they tried to "improve" the scents and make them fruity and childish.

It can be a nice clean shampoo type scent but if you are not careful it can be overwhelming as well.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This (and Hawaiian Ginger) smells like me in high school. This scent is definitely a fresh, wake me up kind of scent that has excellent staying power for something from a drugstore. Definitely a fun scent and the price can't be beat.

I put that I wouldn't buy it again ONLY because I've moved on to bigger and better things since high school.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

Very nice fragrance. Fresh, clean scent. Not overly flowery and the staying power is pretty good too. Not cheap smelling and no strong alcohol overtones at all.

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure

I wore this as a youngster as did many of my school mates. I wore in so much in fact that I became tired of it. The smell is fresh and embodies it's name perfectly. However I would alternate this fragrance spray because to much wear it becomes heavy and suffocating.

on 6/11/2008 1:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

Good stuff. Drives my boyfriend crazy, he loves it!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

i use to enjoy this scent and quickly became sick of it... plain and simple

on 3/29/2008 12:21:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I don't like this scent very much. This is a floral scent and I usually like floral scents, but not this one. Maybe they added a note that didn't appeal to me. But I can see why other people like this. Nice quality, though.

Popular Fragrances