Calgon Morning Glory

Price: $

Price: $

on 7/15/2010 10:50:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This scent is the epitome of "shower fresh." I only recently stumbled across this one. I tried the little mini splash in the store and knew I had to have it. The little bottle is cute and pretty and I couldn't stop smelling my arm. This is so inexpensive. I have a hard time describing the scent because it's a very clean, fresh smell but not that typical ozonic/aquatic clean smell. In my personal experience I have never known the Morning Glory flower to have any particular scent either so maybe Calgon just named this with the idea of a fresh morning shower in mind. I just don't know. Honestly what this reminds me of is Degree's "Shower Fresh" antiperspirant scent. I suppose that's not a glamorous way to describe it but simply put, Morning Glory smells SHOWER FRESH. I am going to try the shower gel/bubble bath too. This seems like the perfect, clean and non-offensive clean smell. Try it!

on 5/22/2009 10:28:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I really like this one and have purchased it many times. The body mist is nicer than the actual cologne (which I don't even know if they make anymore). The lotion is great, too. This is a nice floral, not too sweet, and very very pretty!

on 12/28/2007 10:07:00 AM

This fragrance was a little too powdery for my liking. It also made me sneeze! However, it does smell fresh and clean, I just wish it didn't have the overpowering powdery scent. This does dissipate after a short while, leaving behind a soapy floral which often reminds me of B&BW Sea Island Cotton. I doubt that I wold buy this again, it's nice but not nice enough to repurchase. continued >>

on 10/29/2005 12:49:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I like this--very clean and fresh floral smell. Like a "breath of fresh air"--really!!

American Beauty's Wonderful fragrance smells very similar. This fragrance is appropriate for work or casual days. Nice!

on 6/23/2005 3:17:00 AM

I never thought I'd say this about an inexpensive body spray, but I wish it weren't quite as strong. Morning Glory is a very sharp, clean scent, and whenever I wear it I feel like people are wondering, "Did she use Finesse shampoo this morning and forget to rinse it out?" I love to smell clean - I just don't want to smell like I rolled in soap products. It's a little overwhelming. On the plus side (if you're a fan of the fragrance), it lasts a really long time.

on 3/13/2005 7:39:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I think that this is super pretty. I also liked the Turquoise Seas but find that to be a bit sharper and this more floral and girly. I like the higher end fragrances but this is easy to wear in case you are inclined to worry about other people's allergies in enclosed spaces. I think that the blend of the notes is done very well and it smells very clean. It doesn't last very long and that's the hard part but I guess they make an edp in this particular scent so perhaps I'll pick that up. I'm very impressed.

I tried this after a friend mentioned that my Ralph Lauren-RALPH perfume smelled like her Calgon spray. I had been wanting the Ralph Lotion so I figured- heck for a couple bucks why not try this! Well she was right! What a great lotion match for my perfume at a great price. I didn't by the spray but I sprayed it in the air at the store and it definitely smells like Ralph. So when my perfume runs out I might just replace it with the spray. Great fresh clean scent.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I got this as a gift, by accident actually because they thought it was something else, but I'm glad I got it. It isn't too strong of a floral, but more of a clean scent like nice shampoo. I love using the body spray on my hair as a refresher. Would be nice for linens too. Is not too long lasting but for the price you can reapply all day. Very pleasant.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love this scent it is my absolute favorite in the whole world and the price tags on it are something to smile about as well. It makes me feel so clean like I just got out of the shower or just did my laundry and I know it sounds stupid but I love the smell of clean laundry. It has a little bit of a powdery touch as well. It is great and I don't think I will ever get sick of it I have been using it for 7 years now!

on 8/26/2004 10:42:00 AM

Gorgeous, clean, just-shampooed fragrance for all age groups. Luckily for me, it lasts longer than any EDP, EDT or parfum that I own. It is the most delicately floral Calgon scent, and never cloying like some of the others.

Popular Fragrances