Calgon Morning Glory

Calgon Morning Glory

4.2

on 10/17/2014 11:01:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

I have a love hate with this scent.
At times I cannot stand it and think it is too strong and not a pleasant scent.
At other times I really enjoy the freshness and clean scent it has.
If sprayed lightly it reminds me of a good old shampoo scent from back in the day.
Before they tried to "improve" the scents and make them fruity and childish.

It can be a nice clean shampoo type scent but if you are not careful it can be overwhelming as well.

on 12/22/2005 5:56:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

A good light scent. I received compliments on it and it brings back memories of junior high. Update: I recently repurchased this and fell in love with it again. It is a "shower fresh" scent that is inoffensive and goes well with my skin chemistry. I am thinking of getting the matching lotion and shower gel as a Christmas gift to myself.

I love it! It's clean and not too heavy or too light. And I think it lasts longer than my other perfumes (I have 4 by the way). Plus, it's really cheap and I can get it at Walmart anytime I want! So I love it even more:-) I wouldn't call this my signature scent cuz I love trying on new scents, but this one is definately one of my favorites!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

This is a very pretty, distinctive scent that is a bit sharp and green in the opening but it mellows out. Very fresh smelling and tangy. I am very thrilled to have discovered these great Calgon scents.

Top notes: green notes, galbanum, anise; middle notes: apple, peach, pineapple, jasmine, lily of the valley, clove; base notes- oakmoss, musk, and sandalwood.

The bath products, as in all the Calgon scents, are very nice and generously scented. A real pick me up. This one has better lasting power than the Moon Petal Musk.

on 3/2/2004 11:35:00 PM

interesting product. I really like it for a cheap drug store scent. I used this back in 2002 when I was stock market broke and cutting waayyyy back. I wore the spray and lotion one day to a root canal, The dentist and her assistant flipped out over how great I smelled..they couldn't believe it when I told them its a Calgon spray, and they both were going to buy some later that day.

Popular Fragrances