Calgon Morning Glory

Calgon Morning Glory

4.3

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

it smells so good I have smelt the whole collection of this sent it is perfect for getting out the bath/shower

on 3/19/2012 1:52:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love this smell (I had it in the body lotion) and for this price you can't beat it! The only problem was it feels a little greasy, but that wears off after a few minutes so I don't mind. This smells fresh and floral, kind of like a light spring rain on a flower bed... I used up all of my lotion, and couldn't find any more. :(

Fortunately... yesterday I was at Victorias Secret, and bought a lotion that smells EXACTLY the same as Calgon Morning Glory! It's called Endless Love, and it is an exact dupe. Seriously! Has anyone else noticed this?

on 12/22/2005 5:56:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

A good light scent. I received compliments on it and it brings back memories of junior high. Update: I recently repurchased this and fell in love with it again. It is a "shower fresh" scent that is inoffensive and goes well with my skin chemistry. I am thinking of getting the matching lotion and shower gel as a Christmas gift to myself.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I walked by a girl one day and did a double take because of her strong, clean smell. I asked her what she was wearing, and lo and behold- it was this! I bought some and only used it on my hair, so I'd have that freshly shampooed smell going on. Although it is slightly strong and annoying at times, it's also very refreshing and clean.

Popular Fragrances