Calgon Morning Glory

Price: $

Price: $

on 8/10/2018 2:20:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Do androids dream of synthetic daisies? If that aesthetic appeals to you, you'll like this body mist. It's a cold, one note artificial floral. It's also extremely strong and long lasting. I use it as an air and surface spray for difficult to remove odors. If you want to use it as a fragrance, please do so sparingly! It still manages to smell better than the majority of grocery store air fresheners, and it's only ~$3.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I, surprisingly enough, liked this one. It smells, as others have said before, clean and soapy/floral--not overpoweringly--which is nice as a mild, everyday scent for environments where more complex, strong or cloying fragrances would be inappropriate.

I think I would repurchase this, as it is one of the very few foral scents I like and can see myself wearing on a regular basis.

on 5/22/2009 10:28:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I really like this one and have purchased it many times. The body mist is nicer than the actual cologne (which I don't even know if they make anymore). The lotion is great, too. This is a nice floral, not too sweet, and very very pretty!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

i use to enjoy this scent and quickly became sick of it... plain and simple

on 8/22/2007 10:22:00 PM

I remembered I used this fragrance as my after-smoke spray back in highschool.
Maybe I used too much back then, because now all I know is that it smells like hairspray... or soap.
I prefer tropical dreams.